Looking for some positive feedback and answer

Paladin
Ok so pretty much all i do on my pally is holy and i would like to know if there is a spec or mix spec that will allow me to do decent dmg for dailies and stuff......I am not asking for a shockadin spec or anything like that just would like to implement my holy gear in my dailies and not have to take forever to do what should only take an hour or so

I know that shockadins do not really exist anymore but i would even be up to trying ret spec in holy gear....if you haven't figured it out yet i really don't care to pick up gear for another spec....yes it isn't difficult to do so but all i care to do is heal and do pvp on the side as holy so i would rather not have to pick up the gear

Thx ahead of time = )
This is what I am currently using for casual BGs and dailies. Works like a champ in both cases.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sfIMdrbuh0bhbZcb
Meh, I don't really like Ehrion's spec if you're just trying to do damage.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbGrdrbhubbZcbG

I like that more, I just threw it together.
Well my spec does have the bare minimum to be an effective BG healer.

edit

@Dextra - my solo grind spec looked like yours. this was before i started doing PvP and needing some better healing. If you never plan on healing someone else, go with Dextra
12/30/2010 6:40 PMPosted by Ehrion
Well my spec does have the bare minimum to be an effective BG healer.

Exactly. I'm not saying you have a bad spec, I'm just saying that it's not the best for mere damage output. The guy doesn't want to heal bg's, he just wants to do quests, so he doesn't need any extra healing things.

edit

lol I just saw your edit. Glad to know we're on the same page.
thx guys i will have to try them out....just looking at them i think i would go with dextra's build because of the added movement speed lol faster i move faster i get through with dailies = )
yea i am holy main spec for healing and although it would be a little better to swap my dungeon and raiding healing spec to a pvp spec i will just go with the main spec for bg's too
I like the build that you have there.
I can't help but notice that you are not using "Beacon of Light"... I know they have nerf'd the skill, but I like to have the extra heal on myself.

I know there is a few skills that self heal. Are you skill just as resilient without "Beacon of Light"?
12/30/2010 6:54 PMPosted by Mhynlo
I like the build that you have there.
I can't help but notice that you are not using "Beacon of Light"... I know they have nerf'd the skill, but I like to have the extra heal on myself.

Meh, I didn't get it for a few reasons. One, getting the mount speed is very nice for dailies. Secondly, you're only healing yourself, and a holy paladin should have NO problems healing himself. Having the beacon is unnecessary, he already has amazing heals for single-target needs.
I took Beacon for when I group, but only because of Enlightened Judgements heals transferring. None of the other spots for the talent point were particularly exciting to me.
I have two holy specs...the one intended for PVP is the one I use for questing...I know that there are probably some things I could do to get the damage up a bit, but I have absolutely no problems with quests as is...