Where is my 2-seater rocket Mount?

Customer Support
I recruited my friend last year and he's been playing this game since. I sent him the recruit-A-Friend Trial but he later went out and bought the game himself. Something along the way went wrong causing me to not get the two seater rocket. I need an explanation for this and I want the rocket seeing as I recruited him. Thank you.
Did you get the one month free reward? Did you have the in-game benefits while you were linked?

This sounds like your friend may have created a second account instead of upgrading the RaF trial account. Normally when addressed quickly, the link can be fixed. However with the time you said has passed I am unsure if they will be able to make the link retroactive.

If you post a name and realm of a character on your friend's account, a Support Forum Agent may be able to look into this for you.
The mount is not sent to you via in-game until you chose for a time to redeme it.

if you were awarded the services for using RaF it would be shown here.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/recruit-a-friend.html
I got no rewards because I think he didn't use the key that the trial account gave him. I may not have used the key but I did still recruit him and he is signed up and has been for almost a year now. I sent him it, he just didn't use it when he installed the game, he actually went out and bought it. I referred my friend back in 01-11-10. It says for its status that it is expired.
In order to earn the benefits of the Recruit-a-Friend promotion, you have to actually participate in it. Just talking your friend into playing WoW does not count.

You don't get a rocket mount because you did nothing to earn a rocket mount.
You must refer the player, and they must accept that referral when creating their account. They are then obligated to pay for at least two months of service, within sixty days of the beginning of their trial period.

If you did not satisfy all of these, quid pro quo, no mount for you,
Not only do you need to meet all of the RAF requirements -- which includes actually utilizing the RAF program, not just going to a friend and saying, "Hey, come play this game" -- the rocket mount was only made available at a certain time.

RAF participants before the time in which it was introduced didn't get it, either.

So demanding something you didn't properly earn, when people who -did- complete the program properly didn't even get it because it wasn't out yet, is a bit ridiculous and selfish, don't you think?
This program is made to motivate people to bring their friends to wow so Blizz can make money off of them and I did just that. I referred him and he signed up, he just didn't do the process correctly as he was new to the game. I think I'm under reasonable terms that I should get the mount even if the process wasn't 100% done how they said it should be done, I still signed him up and that's what matters, he is now a paying customer.

Be that as it may that you got him to start playing, but if you didnt do it the right way, and also waited a year to ask for it, you probably wont be getting any rewards.
01/02/2011 1:36 PMPosted by Brisperia
Be that as it may that you got him to start playing, but if you didnt do it the right way, and also waited a year to ask for it, you probably wont be getting any rewards.

I want to talk to an employee about this.
01/02/2011 2:34 PMPosted by Victel

Here is the number for Billing, that is who you need to talk to.

Billing and Account Services
Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time
Phone: 1-800-592-5499

Argentina: 0800-333-0778

Australia: 1-800-041-378

Chile: 1230-020-5554

Mexico: 001-888-578-762

01/02/2011 2:39 PMPosted by Wichasha

Here is the number for Billing, that is who you need to talk to.

Billing and Account Services
Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time
Phone: 1-800-592-5499

Argentina: 0800-333-0778

Australia: 1-800-041-378

Chile: 1230-020-5554

Mexico: 001-888-578-762

Appreciate the help, thank you.
Be sure to come back and give us a progress update once you've had a chance to talk to Blizzard.
01/02/2011 1:32 PMPosted by Victel
This program is made to motivate people to bring their friends to wow so Blizz can make money off of them and I did just that. I referred him and he signed up, he just didn't do the process correctly as he was new to the game. I think I'm under reasonable terms that I should get the mount even if the process wasn't 100% done how they said it should be done, I still signed him up and that's what matters, he is now a paying customer.

1 whole year has passed since the time your friend was recruited. As a matter of fact, I don't believe the rocket mount promo was even offered as a reward a year ago. IN any case, too much time has passed since the time you recruited your friend - WHY did you wait until now - a whole year after the incident to even bring this up?

You can call Billing, but given the time that's lapsed, I doubt anything can be done.