Account Ignore

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
Am I correct in believing that even with the real ID implementation, that there is still no way to ignore more than just an individual character, but an entire account?
I didn't think so, but I would like there to be a way to just permanently ignore a person instead of their characters. Sometimes reporting and repeatedly ignoring alts isn't enough.
I would love if this was added
This really needs to happen. I know it's an old...OLD topic, but blizz really should make account ignore possible. I'm here to have fun, not be continually harassed by toon after toon (all on the same account I'm sure) for putting something cheaper on the AH. What good is ignore when the person can just get on another toon and continue to whisper you their tirade?

Plz plz plz let's make account ignore possible.
This is something we'd like to add into the game in some capacity, particularly to compliment the upcoming BattleTag system.
01/06/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Zarhym
This is something we'd like to add into the game in some capacity, particularly to compliment the upcoming BattleTag system.

What is battletag? Also, are you planning on expanding the current ignore list?

BattleTag? Is that RealID without your real name, essentially?

Wonderful news indeed. This is something I have been wanting for a very, very long time. <3
/points at the dates
01/06/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Mxyzptlk

BattleTag? Is that RealID without your real name, essentially?

Essentially.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4132437/Introducing_BattleTag%E2%84%A2_-12_15_2011
01/06/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Alacialuun
/points at the dates

What? It's only a year. A year on the internet is only like 100 real years. What's wrong with that?
Okey-doke. Thanks for the clarification.
01/06/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Spinnerdh

What is battletag? Also, are you planning on expanding the current ignore list?

Please expand the ignore list. I've ignored nearly everyone in the top guild on my main's realm because they do nothing but spam general all the time but more keep coming on.

And of course reporting them for spam never works. Even months after they transferred to ally, all I hear is "If pandaren are the new hero class, how come humans can be one?" and "we can't stop here this is bat country" along with the usual arrow to the knee crap.
01/06/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Alacialuun
/points at the dates

It's still a relevant topic, so I'd rather not discourage people from using the search feature to find threads already in existence.