Best places to mine?

Professions
What are the best places to mine ore in cata to make gold in order?
I have been mining deepholm for lots of elementium and obsidium, but what about uldum/twilight highlands?
Noone ever say that kind of things...
Those that could answer you don't want more competition for the spawns.

Beside as soon as a place is known to be "the" best spot, it actually become the worse spot right away.
Your logic fails because less than 99.999% of the WoW community even reads these forums.
Well we do, I was looking for a way make gold to increase my Blacksmithing. So I could make tons of high lvl armor for Everyone I could. well that I wanted to anyho.
A good place, for ore if you like low competition, but a lot of mobs is that mine in Twilight Highlands where you do the quest with the goblin shaman. Really a pain in the but, though some might count the risk of 5+ stacks of elementium and a stock of pyrium worth it.

Personally there are more appealing routes for me to follow.
darn, now i gotta deal with possible risk's of getting killed in the twillight highlands mine. thanks for mentioning the spot. while on topic it is the perfect place to run a treasure finding potion through the place just kill mobs reap the rewards.
Uldum is the best spot for elementium, but it's usually over run with bots.

I stick to Twilight Highlands, hardly anyone there. Plus you can fish up deepsea sagefish and highland guppies from pools there. The usually sell for a lot of gold per stack.
Just check out a site that offers free mining guides. Like http://www.yourwowguides.com. They have detailed maps and all that good stuff for you.
Noone ever say that kind of things...
Those that could answer you don't want more competition for the spawns.

Beside as soon as a place is known to be "the" best spot, it actually become the worse spot right away.

does it matter? 90% of the spawns in any zone are owned by botters anyways.