Im dead and I cant release my spirit

Customer Support
So the game kept freezing around me and I kept logging out and back in. Well I got into a dungeon (Blackrock Depths) and It froze so log out and in. I logged back in and I was dead and I cant release my spirit. I have logged in and out multiple times and I cannot get unstuck. I cant get a game master because I disconecet from server every time i get into the game. Help any ideas. Blizzard if you see this please answer me or help me. My character is Lieferickson. If my character doesnt get fixed I doubt I will start a new character I just spent too much time on Lief and I cant do it again. So please help me.
Lief, log onto an alternate character and mention that your main character, Lieferickson of Magtheridon, is stuck somewhere between the Blackrock Depths instance and Azeroth. They'll be able to move him to a safe location for you to log in again.
As Barolas suggested, submitting a petition regarding your "stuck" character would be the best avenue for assistance with this issue, Lieferickson. It is particularly important that you include the term "stuck" as we have a team of Game Masters who actively watch for these kinds of issues to assist as swiftly as possible. >^.^<

Best wishes to you, and Happy New Year!
In the future please make your own thread instead of necroing one.

Also the answer to your problem is the same as it was nearly 2 years ago.

12/31/2010 08:52 PMPosted by Nevalistis
submitting a petition regarding your "stuck" character would be the best avenue for assistance with this issue,