best place to level 55-60

New Player Help and Guides
I have a level 54 night elf warrior. I am returning to the game after a couple of years. what is the best place for me to level?
The Blasted Lands. Check the Hero's Call board in Stormwind first though.
at level 58 head out to outlands it is the best time to head out there and quest through Hellfire Peninsula!

=)
Luvz
In every major city there's a Hero's/Warchief's Call Board which will contain a breadcrumb quest that sends you to a zone starter NPC in a level appropriate zone. Cities on different continents may offer different quests/zones at some levels.
Zones, in general, are good for 5 levels now instead of 10.

You can also check out:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Zones_by_level
and
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2010/november/levelflow.jpg
Silthilis, Western Plaguelands, Wintergrasp, and Blasted lands are the right level range.

You really only need to get 3-4 levels and head to hellfire and move up from there.

01/09/2011 7:07 PMPosted by Luvely
at level 58 head out to outlands it is the best time to head out there and quest through Hellfire Peninsula!

=)
Luvz

If the OP has the Burning Crusade expansion. Unfortunately he did not say.
01/09/2011 8:09 PMPosted by Marnika
Silthilis, Western Plaguelands, Wintergrasp, and Blasted lands are the right level range.

You really only need to get 3-4 levels and head to hellfire and move up from there.

Western Plaguelands is no longer a 50+ area. The entire area was nerfed by the Argent Crusade. *shakes fists*
01/09/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Raktogornd

Western Plaguelands is no longer a 50+ area. The entire area was nerfed by the Argent Crusade. *shakes fists*

What did you think they were doing with all those Scourge Stones in the Argent Dawn? Throwing them at the undead to nerf them. That's what.
Well I hadn't been to the plaguelands in awhile. Been playing with the bugs (and can never be sure on spelling the zone name) for the chitin/leather and ore out there between randoms

01/09/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Derian

=)
Luvz

If the OP has the Burning Crusade expansion. Unfortunately he did not say.

I was assuming that he did have the expansion, I guess this is what i get for assuming huh?
I have all of the expansions.
Then Blasted Lands would be good- when you hit level 58 then you can jump through the Dark Portal (which is in Blasted Lands), and start questing in Hellfire Peninsula.

Other zone choices are Silithus, Winterspring, and Un Goro Crater
Blasted Lands is the most fun. It's super easy to get to and there are about nine rare spawns there (silver dragon borders) with a 50/50 chance of dropping the Flawless Draenthystathingy Sphere.

Plus you can save the murlocs from slavery.
Try plaguelands and once ur 58 dont take the portal to the blasted lands work ur way there that way its easier in the outlands but if u dont have BC expansion then try blasted lands by itself.
One, it was already established (and very much so a year later) that the Plaguelands are no longer 50+ zones.

Two, double-check timestamps before posting in threads from a search, this one's nearly a year old and the OP has probably moved onto other things, not to mention the outdated info about BC that's been dredged up (it's included with vanilla now).
12/15/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Merundin
Try plaguelands and once ur 58 dont take the portal to the blasted lands work ur way there that way its easier in the outlands but if u dont have BC expansion then try blasted lands by itself.

Time stamps are your friends. You can find them in the upper right hand corner of the last post. Reading them will give you a good indication on whether you're about to necro-post a thread or not, which is considered spamming and somewhat frowned upon.
Not to mention, everyone has access to Burning Crusade content now.