Please help! Gaming Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7

General Discussion
My cousin recently introduced me to WoW and on a whim, I decided to pick up a RAT 7 to replace my Logitech G5. I love how comfortable the RAT 7 is to use but I can't seem to get WoW to recognize my thumb scroll settings for strafing.

I've already contacted Cyborg tech support and I have confirmed that my thumb scroll assignments for strafing are correct. When testing in Notepad, scrolling right produces key press "e" while scrolling left produces key press "q."

The tech suggested that I look into my in-game settings and they appear to be correct as well but I still can't thumb scroll to strafe.

To all the Cyborg RAT owners:

Are any of you using the thumb scroll to strafe?

Might any of you have a suggestion or two how I might be able to fix this?

Thank you in advance!
I too, just recieved the R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse for Christmas and I'm having problems getting some of the extra buttons to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
~~
I had a RAT 5 which also had the thumb scroll. After finding numerous different suggestions on how to get it to recognize a single key press in-game, I never got it to work in WoW or Battlefield.

Since the optics on mine stopped working correctly after about a month, I scrapped it and picked up something else.
~~