[A] Giving away 2,000g/day for 7 days.

Sargeras
Hey Sargeras,

My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, while it's not my golden birthday I will be giving away 2,000g per day during the week of January 23rd - January 29th. At some point I will also throw in another 1,000 to round the weekly total to 15,000g.

There's no entry fee (my guild is accepting Cataclysm herb donations!) and no strings attached. No bank alts, must be over level 80. If you're ignorant, annoying or racist enough to make my ignore list you are not eligible. Which is really sad because I've never really put anyone on ignore in a video game.

The gold give always will happen in a standard raid roll off setting of 25 people. The first 25 people to join are eligible to win that days prize. I will probably do 2 raid rolls off per day. I will keep a list of who has entered and won, and give preference to those who have not joined earlier or won over those whom have.

The reason I'm doing this, and the reason I hold all my contests is because there are some really angry people on this server who seem to care about in-game video game gold, items and belittling others and also enjoy sending me hate tells. I think it's sad that others enjoy being associated with those types of people. Video games are about fun, that's why I play them.
There's absolutely no reason to flame someone who (out of pure generosity) gives away such enormous gifts to the Sargeras community. Natedawg is an integral part of our playerbase; and as such, someone I'm sure as hell proud to share this server with. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the scum at the bottom of the pond.

Nate, do what you do best. (And in case you didn't know, that's being a good guy :P )

Cheers, and good luck to you, Sargeras!
itt nate buys friends

also HEROES OF NEWRTH: DESECRATION
01/15/2011 3:56 AMPosted by Swordyjr
itt nate buys friends

If only life were so simple.

01/15/2011 3:56 AMPosted by Swordyjr
also HEROES OF NEWRTH: DESECRATION

Haven't played lately. I need to!
I love seeing people do nice stuff like this for the server community. :D Also, where did your Vial raffle thread go? Someone is out to get you (again) :O
I wish there were more Natedawgs in this world.
Nate! <3
You can buy me as your friend Nate! I'm really really REALLY cheap!
01/17/2011 2:05 AMPosted by Tyngkii
You can buy me as your friend Nate! I'm really really REALLY cheap!

He's not lying either.
A ball of yarn, and some catnip... I could be yours forever!
You had me at Hey.
Hey girl hey?

Adding another 6,000g, starts tonight at 5:00pm CST. Not sure if I'll be online everyday this week, but I'll make up for it.
Congrats to Jollyrancher (Druid), winner of today's 1000g prize. Thanks to all who came, sorry to those who didn't get in the raid roll off. Hope to see a turn out tomorrow.
01/15/2011 2:21 AMPosted by Gizoogle
There's absolutely no reason to flame someone who (out of pure generosity) gives away such enormous gifts to the Sargeras community. Natedawg is an integral part of our playerbase; and as such, someone I'm sure as hell proud to share this server with. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the scum at the bottom of the pond.

Nate, do what you do best. (And in case you didn't know, that's being a good guy :P )

Cheers, and good luck to you, Sargeras!

GIZOOGLE! YOU STILL PLAY!
Holla at ya giiiiiirl!
Hey Nate, T'Ehklah here, not on your server but applauding your contributions to the community as a whole.

Basically all I wanted to do was wish you a happy birthday, a few months late, but since we celebrate at pretty close to the same time, I figured it'd be ok!

Hope you had a great one! :)

T
Dentarg
hey Natedawg, been awhile, did they actually come through with the playground set you were getting for the handicapped? I have been wondering that for a long time
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY