Troll Druid Mounts

New Player Help and Guides
Hey guys, I'm finally 24 and I heard I can get my mount (starting at level 20). Where is the troll druid trainer for mounts and how much does it cost?

Thanks!
Druids don't have class mount. Only DK, Pallys and Warlock do. The trolls mount were at sen'jinn village before Cataclysm, go take a look there, maybe they didn't move.
Yeah sorry that's what I meant, the troll one at level 20.
Is that the place in Durotar?
Yup, Trolls now start at Echo isle right? when you cross the water to get to main land, its the troll village right there :) If your not sure where, look on your world map :)
i cant get my level to go up any hire then level 20 on trial account i was just woundering if there is anyway to get your level to go up on the trial version plz let me know if so thanx
06/11/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Theviper
i cant get my level to go up any hire then level 20 on trial account i was just woundering if there is anyway to get your level to go up on the trial version plz let me know if so thanx

Why did you necro a thread from January for a completely unrelated question? Please start your own next time.

Also no you cannot get your level past 20 on a trial account.
06/11/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Theviper

No. That's why it's a trial. You have to pay to keep playing. Do some chores at your house. I know it's summer break.