Best way to get to exalted with netherwing?

New Player Help and Guides
As lvl 70 approaches, I'd like to know the best way to get to exalted with the Netherwing faction, so i can get a drake (dragons have always had a soft spot in my heart). Any help would be great, ty.
Complete daily Qs
Find netherwing eggs and turn them in for 250 rep a pop
Ok, ty, where do I go to collect these eggs? also, I only play about 1h a day, so that will affect my farming rate. But theres hardly anybody in Outland right now on my server, so low play time on my part shouldn't be a problem
ok ty
http://www.wowpedia.org/Netherwing#Reputation
Go to youtube, there are some videos of Netherwing Egg locations.

And do the flying racing. Even easier now that you can't get knocked off your mount and worth quite a bit of nice quick rep. (I think at 500 and 1000 rep per race as you move up to Skyshatter)

First toon took me like 2 months to exalted. 2nd toon took 2 weeks. My 3rd toon took just over 2 days.
01/15/2011 8:02 PMPosted by Fratictale
Ok, ty, where do I go to collect these eggs? also, I only play about 1h a day, so that will affect my farming rate. But theres hardly anybody in Outland right now on my server, so low play time on my part shouldn't be a problem

People still go back to do that rep, so you may see someone else around once in a while.

Doing all of the dailies in a hour will be cutting it close, given there's also a lot of travel time involved. And if you want to maximize your rep, new dailies become available at Honored and Revered, so if you have the time and a few eggs on hand, turn them in to hit that next level and do the new quests real quick. There's also one quest that asks for items made with Engineering, which you can skip if you don't have easy access to an engineer.

This is the vid I used to get an idea of where to look for eggs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rumkxSmhrQ

Also, everything can be solo'd just fine, except the one group quest that unlocks the rep grind. If there aren't many other people around there when you're on, you may need to bug some guildies to help you do that quest.
01/16/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Jakjak
Also, everything can be solo'd just fine, except the one group quest that unlocks the rep grind. If there aren't many other people around there when you're on, you may need to bug some guildies to help you do that quest.

I'd suggest having your group read up on the group quest as well. Basically, before summoning the boss, you need to clear a room in a building and take the fight in there. If you fight outside, archers use you for a pincushion.
The eggs can be found in the cave, around dragonmaw fortress on the towers on the ground. I mostly find about 30 each day but i got exalted with them and got my drake like 5 months ago
check out some of the guides on youtube
04/24/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Sliik
Well im like 100 rep to revered farming the eggs are so hard

No it's not. And posting in a thread from January won't help you find an egg faster.
Well since this is open already...

I got exalted in 4 days. You of course do the dailies but that's only going to get you so far. Eggs are the way to go. I already had Gathermate2 so I had egg locations but was just wondering around randomly trying to find eggs. I found a post suggesting to get Routes addon that will take the data from Gathermate and plot a route that overlays on your map and mini map for you to follow.

The only problem with this was it didn't map the mine but that's not hard to search yourself so I'd follow the route from the mine above ground around back to the mine, then go in the mine (killing and looting everything) and search that. People are still doing this, obviously, so early mornings seemed to be the best for me.