Question about Frostmourne

Frostmourne
I'm shopping around for a new server, the alliance have owned TB on my server back to back for days. I want something a little more balanced. How is Frostmourne? What's the horde-alliance ratio?
Usually TB is held by one side for 1-4 days then swapped, vice versa.
FROSTMOURNE IS FULL.
01/17/2011 5:16 PMPosted by Guílt
FROSTMOURNE IS FULL.
FROSTMOURNE IS FULL.

of circle jerkers
01/17/2011 11:57 PMPosted by Nefferpie
FROSTMOURNE IS FULL.
FROSTMOURNE IS FULL.

Then why didn't you move when they had free transfers last month! I'm guessing you like high pop servers, as do others looking to transfer here!
Frostmourne is above population capacity.
amidoinitrite?

Then why didn't you move when they had free transfers last month! I'm guessing you like high pop servers, as do others looking to transfer here!

I can't even begin to consider the amount of brain damage required to make a post like that, so I'll try dumb it down for you.
Frostmourne is full, due to the amount of people that are inhabiting it, and due to that we have a queue at peak hour to log-in.

Rather than allow that queue to increase in size by giving people on the forums asking about the server stability hope that they are wanted on Frostmourne, informing would be recipients of joining this realm that it's full greater benefits the realm and all of it's current residents.

And considering you're not joining the bandwagon of FROSTMOURNE IS FULL, you're obviously new here and should go away.
Glad I could help buddy.

My apologies, my brain damage somehow misconstrued the FROSTMOURNE IS FULL response as hostile and meaning GTFO AND DON'T TRANSFER HERE! Now that I fully understand, for the other brain damaged folks looking to transfer, it simply means: Come on and transfer over, but be aware there might be a queue to login!
I haven't experienced a queue in weeks, I welcome transfers to this server however I agree with the full part on one condition; transfers come as alliance. The horde to alliance ratio is too far skewered that is makes world pvp a case of horde scrub attacks alliance, alliance kills him, horde brings in 3 people to 'teach' that alliance player a lesson.
frostmourne has daish
01/19/2011 7:17 AMPosted by Stabclone

I can't even begin to consider the amount of brain damage required to make a post like that, so I'll try dumb it down for you.
Frostmourne is full, due to the amount of people that are inhabiting it, and due to that we have a queue at peak hour to log-in.

Rather than allow that queue to increase in size by giving people on the forums asking about the server stability hope that they are wanted on Frostmourne, informing would be recipients of joining this realm that it's full greater benefits the realm and all of it's current residents.

And considering you're not joining the bandwagon of FROSTMOURNE IS FULL, you're obviously new here and should go away.
Glad I could help buddy.

Its ≠ It's