{H} Carpal Tunnel Recruiting DPS, 11/12

Shattered Hand
Hello Shattered Hand,

Carpal Tunnel is a guild dedicated to intelligent game play. We are home to top-notch raiders, gladiators, and people of Buddha-like humility. We are looking to grow our ranks, and fill our raiding roster. Currently, we are raiding 10-mans; the possibility for 25-mans or an alternate 10-man raid will be examined as we recruit.

Raid Times typically include: Monday-Thursday, 21:00-1:00 EST

Current Progression (as of 2.18.11): 5/6 BWD, 4/4 BoT, 2/2 TotFW, 1/1 Tol Barad

Current Need: 1-2 Holy Pallies, 1 DPS DK, 1-2 Mages, 1 Shadow Priest

We are constantly looking to improve, and as such will not refuse exceptional candidates. We prefer applicants contact in-game first, in order to get a better understanding of the player and their personality. All raiding applicants are subject to a minimum of one test run in the raid of our choice. Formal applications, along with additional information, can be found at: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=383651&TabID=3231748.

We want players whom take pride in their game play. We therefore are only considering applicants with an average item level greater than 345, every possible enchant, and a bag full of elixirs and personal buffs.

Apart from raiding, we also have rated BGs and guild arena on the weekends.

Feel free to post any questions on this forum. Cheers, Reiter
Bump
Edit - cleared up, was just a miss click.
7/12 now. please remove dukes from contacts he has been kicked for not knowing his right from his left in fights. thankyou
8/12
bump
Buagghh smells like cabbage.

That is all.
Coddies is the best warrior on Shattered Hand, felt it was important to mention it.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, WTB REINS OF THE SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER, OFFERING 200K PLEASE SEND ME IN GAME TELL, WILLING TO NEGOTIATE
MORE IMPORTANTLY, WTB REINS OF THE SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER, OFFERING 200K PLEASE SEND ME IN GAME TELL, WILLING TO NEGOTIATE
Coddies-

/shoo
I like this post.
9/12
Cho'Gall down!
Al'Akir down
neff today
buagghh, i miss our musk
BUA WHERE ARE YOU?