Multiple Action Bar layout

General Discussion
Hey,

My first post here. I've searched and only found Addons for action bars as a solution and it's way too confusing.

I only want to know this one simple thing:

Is there a basic way/action/setting to display all the Action Bars, one on top of another, visible all at once, without clicking the tiny up and down arrows?

Thanks,

Brodedd
Get a add-on called Bartender4, it will allow you to move and resize hotbars. It's one of the few add-ons that I don't think I could do with out (or something similar)
01/24/2011 1:14 PMPosted by Brodedd
Is there a basic way/action/setting to display all the Action Bars, one on top of another, visible all at once, without clicking the tiny up and down arrows?

Not without addons, no.
While not quite what you want (stacked bars), WoW default interface does offer one option;

In the Interface options, you can checkbox to display Bottom Right/Left Bar, and Right Bar 1/2. That will render five of the six action bars visible at all times. The last one you still have to toggle - it's a good place to hide 'safe' things, like your professions.
Thanks, I'll try the Bartender4; I've looked at it before but just wondered if there were a simpler way.
How do I download addons?
Bartender is really nice and highly customizable, without being overly confusing.
05/15/2015 11:14 PMPosted by Bradleya
How do I download addons?

Go to curse.com

Download the client, then have it search for games ... it will automatically find wow and give you access to any and all addons. Unless you're running a high end comp, I'd suggest not going ham on them until you get a better feel for what you're wanting to do.