Ask Creative Development - Round II

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 86 Next
Highly Rated
The entire "there must always be a Lich King" thing has never really made sense to me... until I realized that there were only two times that this was mentioned in the storyline: In Halls of Reflection, from Uther's ghost that had been trapped in Frostmourne, and in Icecrown Citadel itself, from King Terenas's ghost... also trapped in Frostmourne.

Is it possible that we've been tricked into ensuring that the Lich King lives on, instead of defeating him for good?
Highly Rated
What were the Twilight Highlands called before the Twilight's Hammer moved in and it was just the Wildhammer Dwarves with a smattering of Dragonmaws around?
Does the Wildhammer area that was called Northeron appear in WoW?
Highly Rated
There are a lot of inactive Dark Portal-like structures around Outland. Are those ever going to become important?
Is the a "Sisterhood of the Thorium Pants"?

how did gallywix ever become trade prince?
Highly Rated
Have we seen a true titan yet in WoW?
Will we see Alexstrasza again soon?? i hope she recovers from her fight with deathwing soon :(

*can i send her a "get well" card?? lol
Who are the current members of the Council of Six?
Highly Rated
Do you plan to ever have Calia Menethil become a major player in Warcraft lore?
Highly Rated
Hell: What is this word's significance in the Warcraft franchise? The word is used multiple times throughout the game through quest text and even through leading characters names (Garrosh Hellscream), yet, I don't understand it's relevance in the context of the lore. Is Hell an actual place somewhere in either the Twisting Nether or the Great Dark Beyond? Or is it merely just a word used to describe something horrid? If so, why did the word come about, and which race did the word originate?
01/25/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Vyrin
Why do Alliance soldiers raised by the Forsaken immediately become loyal to the Forsaken if they have free will?

they dont always become loyal.
Forgive me, but: Where can we find the already revealed answers to the first round?

Edit: Thanks for the answer, Shoqua!! ^.^ Yeah, didn't realize it pre-dated this site, so I was searching this site in vain, not sure why it didn't occur to me to google it. Guess I'm a bit off today. Thank you though ^.^
How did Sinestra survive the events of Night of the Dragon?
Suzushiiro:
I think those were portals that Ner'zhul created to other worlds, but the presence of so many portals tore the planet apart, transforming draenor into outland... or something like that
In beta, the dragon part of the Twilight Highlands quest chain had a part where Deathwing and Alextraza fought each other on foot and you helped out by killing adds. On live, this part of the chain was cut. Was this for any significant story reason?