Ask Creative Development - Round II

Story Forum
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 Next
Is there any plans to keep the construction of org going thru up-coming patchs? As well as the other cities
Posted on page 80:

01/27/2011 12:52 PMPosted by Bashiok
Apparently you can't vote on locked threads, so, we'll have to unlock it and 'ignore' any questions asked beyond this post. Please do not post any further questions and just vote on those already asked.

Thanks!

Save your questions for next time, they aren't looking at any post page 80.
Have the Titans lied to us, are they in fact using the 'imprisoned' Old Gods as a battery source for their works? (Yoggy's prison and its close proximity to the Forge of Wills complex) I mean they are outside the circle, they don't die.... *queues a clip from the drum thumping bunny commercial*
Why is it so hard for people to listen? D:
When will we get our bsrbershops in the other capitals?

I'm serious they're still missing from TBluff, Exodar and Darny. Not sure aboot bleeder-city. All that red gives me migraines
When will we get our bsrbershops in the other capitals?

I'm serious they're still missing from TBluff, Exodar and Darny. Not sure aboot bleeder-city. All that red gives me migraines

the only city that needs a barber shop now is Silvermoon.

Seriously, its like an affront to all Blood Elves
Once round 2 answers come out I'm making another practice run for round 3, how many people can I expect to post there?
I think wat that person was talking about, is when the high elves originally settled in western tirisfal there was something spooky that made them pack up and settle quel'thalas instead

:hmm i needa learn how to quote posts.... this was meant to be a reply to the person who was answering the western tirisfal question on page 6
Why were the Worgen moved to Darnassas rather than Stormwind like it was originally planned? Will that part of Stormwind ever see repairs and will you eventually move the Worgen to there? Does Danath Trollbane wear Old Spice? If so, will he take Stromgarde back and give a district to the Worgen?
01/25/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Måndark
Why do Orc soldiers guard Undercity and not the Forsaken?

Do the storyline for the Wrathgate in Dragonblight and you will know
why can not I create bows ?
What's with the blank map zone above WPL?
01/29/2011 3:57 PMPosted by Zeria
Why is it so hard for people to listen? D:
I hope you do not expect Blizzard to answer that, because they are ignoring questions past p.80.
For cities like stormwind that were damaged by Deathwing, are you gonna have dailies quest to repair horde or alliance cities and is it gonna have phases sorta like what Isle of Quel'Danas had. For example one daily can say gather stone and tools to repair the gates and etc.....
What is Azshara back story? By that I mean how did she come into be Queen of the Night Elves? Is she from a royal line or did she take that position because of her power? And if she wasn't of a royal line what feats did she do to become leader.