Ugh, I'm gonna need some macros and keybinds.

Paladin
I haven't PVP since well in the 30-40 level range. I came back at 60, and oh boy I get @**!d. I'm in serious need of some macros and keybinds because the obvious hotkey clicking doesn't cut it. What is almost essential to make things easier and more efficient?
Macrowise Im not sure as to what to tell you since i havent been lvl 60 in for ever. If you want to make an investment I recommend you buy a gaming mouse. I personally have the Razor Naga and i tell you the darn thing is awesome. it goes from 1-12 on the left side of the mous and you can set bindings with your shift key. It takes a bit to get used to but once you get the hang of it you start playing a whole lot better! I promise. It worked for me!
Well I mean I want to eventually, but at the moment I'm bound to a notebook until I get a desktop, whenever that'll be. They do look amazing though.
01/27/2011 6:56 AMPosted by Asdine
I haven't PVP since well in the 30-40 level range. I came back at 60, and oh boy I get @**!d. I'm in serious need of some macros and keybinds because the obvious hotkey clicking doesn't cut it. What is almost essential to make things easier and more efficient?

Here is my keybinds myabe it will help you
http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/1101/b1/f9d9e02d5c23.jpg