Tabard Spam...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
01/25/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Illissanna

I read somewhere awhile ago that because some tabards have an 'activate' ability, they couldn't figure out how to make them work when learned. Or something

Couldn't they do with Tabards what they did with keys?

What....they deleted almost all of my keys.
I'd like a tab on the character like mounts/pets, yes.
ITT: Cyber Hoarding.
Sell or delete them all. You can just rebuy them all at any time from a single tabard vendor in Dalaran.
01/25/2011 10:15 AMPosted by Mediick
I think if you're going to be a packrat the inventory/bank space is the price you pay.

No different than all the people who collect cool items and trinkets from all the various questing they did.

If you guys get a tabard tab everyone will want a lowbie gear tab and a cool item I wanted to just keep tab and a quest items I haven't gotten to turning in yet because I wanted to do every quest in the game tab.

If you have all 22 slot bags in your bank, and no gathering profession stuff in your bank (WTB bank alt?) and you're still hurting in your bank for space because of a bag and a half of tabards I think you're probably keeping a bunch of junk.

Try playing FFXI before they virtually tripled your available inventory. Then complain about your space. lol.

I have a bank alt, and a bank guild....and I still run out of space and have to clean everything out from time to time LOL! That is the joy of running up alts who will inevitably have crafting professions :) You keep the low level stuff because you know it will get used eventually. As for the tabards....Blizz has talked about implementing something for a long time in this area...they just keep putting it off. There are a ton of tabards out there that can no longer be obtained, are rare, look pretty, etc.. that people don't want to just vendor. Not to mention that having a tab on the character window would make switching tabards super easy. Honestly, how many of us have had a tabard on trying to grind out an exalted rep...hit exalted one or two pulls into a dungeon run, then waste the rep gain of the rest of the run because your other tabards are in the bank? I know I have!

A ton of unobtainable tabards? I couldn't think of more than a few.

As the wasted rep thing, I kept a tabard on me, and the next rep tabard I needed in my bags. Thats one bank slot. I'm not against a tabard slot. I don't care one way or the other. I just don't think it's needed. We have a tabard vendor in major cities. They are one gold each. I keep a Mag Har tabard, and my guild tabard. If I want another one I buy it. I sell the rep tabards as soon as Im exalted.

I guess my point is, why keep them around?
I keep all of my tabards as well. WOuld a Tabard tab be nice, yeah... But, I like seeing all of the factions I've either already worked up, or, am working on, makes me happy to know there is a purpose. Even the outdated ones. Theres a guild achieve for 55 reputations to exalted. I think I've about 15 tabards, but, I also don't keep piles of useless low level junk in my bank... I put those in the GB for "Stag" to deal with XD
01/25/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Djcam
i am for the tabard tab, they were nice enough to do a keyring for us, this is not asking alot

Keys were needed and difficult to obtain. Tabards are not.
Sorry, I'll never get rid of my argent dawn tabard or the ones I got from BC exalted reps just to make bank space.
01/25/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Snoreye
great idea i'm up to 24 tabards. another good idea a 50 slot toy box either made by engineers or sold at the toy store in dalaran. i collect novelty items and between that and those tabards bank space is running low

You want a special bag for the stuff that you use your bank for?

Can I have a mat slot, a cut gem slot, food slot, and a enchant slot pls.
i am for the tabard tab, they were nice enough to do a keyring for us, this is not asking alot

Keys were needed and difficult to obtain. Tabards are not.

Some tabards cannot be replaced, ever.

01/25/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Beargryls
great idea i'm up to 24 tabards. another good idea a 50 slot toy box either made by engineers or sold at the toy store in dalaran. i collect novelty items and between that and those tabards bank space is running low

You want a special bag for the stuff that you use your bank for?

Can I have a mat slot, a cut gem slot, food slot, and a enchant slot pls.

They make special bags that hold a lot more than most bags for different materials.
At least let me fold them and put them in one slot. I mean, if I can fit the Head of Onyxia into one slot, surely every tabard in the game, folded into a neat little pile, would only take one slot as well.
You only need to keep a handful of tabards. The tabard vendor keeps the rest. Those there you can get again at any time. This is the solution they implemented for the exact problem you're describing. Use it.
Some tabards cannot be replaced, ever.

Not many of them. Like I said earlier, I cant think of many. Actually off the top of my head I can only think of two.

I'm guessing that there aren't more than 5 though.
01/25/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Joscelín
Can Blizzard fix the stuff people actually care about before putting in carebear content?

Such as?
I approve of this too. I don't want to vendor my tabards and some of them are from achievements so of course I want to keep those too... can we please get a tabard tab? I'm very low on space and have two bank alts already but I can't mail them any bop stuff so all that junk remains in my bank... a tabard slot with enough space for a decent amount tabards would be highly appreciated.

Djcam brings up a good point too.. they gave us a keyring. Tabards play a much bigger role now in the game... it makes sense to give us the proper tools for storing them.