Mastery in 4.0.6

Paladin
Is it true that it's our best secondary stat? I'm asking because I just picked up Buc-Zakai choker and am wondering if I should sell it for a nice lump of change and just spring for Gift of Nadun or if I should keep it in anticipation of the next patch.

Edit: in this instance secondary stat means crit, haste, etc.

Double Edit: Oh also talking about retribution here sorreh'.
As it stands mastery will be 3rd to hit and exp, ahead of crit and haste. But things can still change.

On the neck it is your call, remember there is the ramkahen neck, whic is haste/crit, so you could sell your BoE and buy another BoE for a slot you can't cover with crafted or rep items.
01/27/2011 2:13 PMPosted by Rawlston
Is it true that it's our best secondary stat? I'm asking because I just picked up Buc-Zakai choker and am wondering if I should sell it for a nice lump of change and just spring for Gift of Nadun or if I should keep it in anticipation of the next patch.

Edit: in this instance secondary stat means crit, haste, etc.

Double Edit: Oh also talking about retribution here sorreh'.

Actually most of the EP values are showing that Str obviously will be king and then Mastery/Crit are pretty much equal and you will want to focus on both wiht haste being slightly lower than the other 2 but not low enough to neglect completely.
Hello.
right now Crit, Haste, and Mastery are roughly equal on the PTR (Crit is weighted 82, haste is 80, mastery is 82)

so sell the BoE neck since it will not be a huge (or even minor) upgrade.