2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

Arenas
Prev 1 85 86 87 90 Next
they did keep their word, learn to read the statement they gave....its all about wording.
im so mad the wep isnt out yet its sad im not good enough in english to find the hateful words i want to type but whatev look at what blizz does to us they TROLOLOL us and i cant take it nemore lolol
oh wait must reactivate account tomorrow must pay for a game to run in circles in elwyn waiting for t2 cause we sit our bad ratings, cant pve cause we have downs and cant do scripted encounters aka we need to be carried by t2, and there is no skirmishes so... whats left to do? oh rite do laps in stormwind waiting for pvp weapons
to come out so we can try hard get glad jk try hard and kill dragons cause on my server... its not happening bro it just wont happen unless t2 comes out then pugs will happen to kill magmaw for once(my faction were about 25 85 online at once) so yeh progression is hard is why we try harder to pvp and want t2 to get on top and quit being farmed by trip deeps and start getting owned by ret hunt discs comps(FU IF U RUN THAT COMP)
As previously announced (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567814533?page=1), Conquest weapons requiring 2200 rating were to be made available today, January 25, but have been delayed. We currently plan to make the 2200 weapons available APPROXIMATELY two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

Keyword approximately.

Blizzard knows people were expecting the weapons today, and they should put them in because we have been waiting quite patiently for the last two weeks after essentially being lied to. Or at the very least comment, saying something along the lines of "they will be available later this week" would soothe a lot of players frustrations right now.

"approximately two weeks" is a fairly weak statement and can pretty easily turn into "approximately three or four weeks" which would probably force the PvP community to do a death march on blizzard headquarters: pitchforks, torches, nooses, and all.
Can Blizz up our cap limit since you're doing this? I need to buy my 1h, shield and 2hander and 4k isn't enough and if you're adding a third week tot his...I'd like to get all 3 of my items and not waste points because PvE'ers have trouble standing out of fire.
02/22/2011 8:18 AMPosted by Zzaty
You're a pretty bad player and really don't deserve your weapon in the first place if you're sitting on 2200 to be completely honest. 2200 should be something an average player can grind up in maybe 4-5 hours of queing with how bad these ques are. if you are sitting on 2200 and holding on for deer life you have zero room to come into this thread and cry about weapons.

Internet Tough Guy!
CP doesn't have a limit
'approximately' today
02/22/2011 8:48 AMPosted by Inexor
CP doesn't have a limit
Forreals? Hell yea TY Blizz
Side Note: Anyone else notice people with the 372 PvE weapons in arena and rated bg? I have.
As previously announced ([url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567814533?page=1[/url]), Conquest weapons requiring 2200 rating were to be made available today, January 25, but have been delayed. We currently plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.

Why do people lie its such a horrible trait : /
Yep not gonna renew this month, sat on my team for 2 weeks waiting to waste 6800 points on a t2 stat stick / gun and playing a class blizz doesnt even know how to fix. Time for ff14 =p
youre bad youre sub 2600
02/22/2011 9:06 AMPosted by Soapsalesmen
Why do people lie its such a horrible trait : /

Why do people fail to understand what approximately actually means?
As previously announced ([url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567814533?page=1[/url]), Conquest weapons requiring 2200 rating were to be made available today, January 25, but have been delayed. We currently plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.

I work overnight at kroger, and I hate my job, it eats up my soul, thank you for making my life even worse. :(
02/22/2011 8:18 AMPosted by Zzaty
You're a pretty bad player and really don't deserve your weapon in the first place if you're sitting on 2200 to be completely honest. 2200 should be something an average player can grind up in maybe 4-5 hours of queing with how bad these ques are. if you are sitting on 2200 and holding on for deer life you have zero room to come into this thread and cry about weapons.

u look so tuff wow but may i ask where is your 2600pr oh wait gtfo this forum
suddenly glad my subs about to run out and that i stopped playing this trash weeks ago