Expansion Upgrade List

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
04/28/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Druides
I think your missing level 70 and 80 arena fights? You can still do those right?

Not 100% but I'm 99% sure Area is only for level cap
04/28/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Akosi
Not 100% but I'm 99% sure Area is only for level cap

Ever looked at what the conquest tab says on a character below level 70? I'm not sure if it means for RBGs or Arenas though...
I did some searching and it does look like you can do Arena at 70 and 80 but you don't get any rewards and you have to be 70 or 80, 71-79 doesn't work and 80-84 doesn't work. Seems rather pointless to me.
I don`t see when and where I can fly in Icedragon`s OP (only Cata one), yet I`m constantly seeing threads about this on this forum. Just sayin... :)

EDIT: voted
I don`t see when and where I can fly in Icedragon`s OP (only Cata one), yet I`m constantly seeing threads about this on this forum. Just sayin... :)

She's got it for Cataclysm. I think she left it off for Burning Crusade and Wrath because you can only fly in the zones that come with the expansion unless you have Cataclysm and if you have Cataclysm then you have the others

She's got it for Cataclysm. I think she left it off for Burning Crusade and Wrath because you can only fly in the zones that come with the expansion unless you have Cataclysm and if you have Cataclysm then you have the others

Yeah, we don't get questions about flying in other zones, the question we get is "LVL 60 WHY CANT I FLY IN KAMIDOR YO?"

People figure out how to fly pretty soon after getting to Northrend now it seems, and Outland is even more of a no-brainer. The one we need to tell them about is the one that's on there already -- flying in Azeroth.
Great Stuff
Bumping this again as it is getting a lot of links as of late.

Why the heck is this not stickied yet?
Excellent job Ice... flying in Azeroth SOONER sure seems like one very compelling reason to go Carta...
Added the Starter Account section!
Why is this not stickied?

Sticky this, or by golly, imma lure some of those whiners from the General Forums in here!
Q: Why do you only have one actual question in the FAQ section?
A: Couldn't think of another one and no one has suggested a second one! :P

"LVL 60 WHY CANT I FLY IN KAMIDOR YO?"
Q: Why do you only have one actual question in the FAQ section?
A: Couldn't think of another one and no one has suggested a second one! :P

"LVL 60 WHY CANT I FLY IN KALIMDOR YO?"

Edited for accuracy.

EDIT: Voted for Sticky. I'm shocked this hasn't been Sticky'd already, though.
07/24/2011 07:49 AMPosted by Rynok
Edited for accuracy.

Actually, while your spelling correction is right, Harlan's mimic of that type of message was spot on.
Edited for accuracy.

Actually, while your spelling correction is right, Harlan's mimic of that type of message was spot on.

My editing of his post was intended to be a further joke, not an actual, serious correction.
07/24/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Rynok
My editing of his post was intended to be a further joke, not an actual, serious correction.

I don't get it.
07/24/2011 10:42 AMPosted by Harlan

I don't get it.
That's the joke.
07/24/2011 10:45 AMPosted by Choonster

I don't get it.

That's the joke.

His act needs work.

That's the joke.

His act needs work.

Of course it does. I'm a Tank, not a troll.