Expansion Upgrade List

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Make sure to add
-Starter Edition accounts cannot lock Experience.
Before I got any of the Expansions (e.g Burning Crusade) I would max my toon to the capped level (60 for BC) completed useful zones in Azeroth or previous expansions, capped my skills and earned some gold for purchacing anything useful when I get the next Expansion (e.g Flying mount upgrade) and got the best armor available for the capped level (usualy PVP Gear is the best). Makes the new starting zone for the next expansion easier and more enjoyable, because you are usualy about 2-3 levels higher than the npc's in that zone.
Voted for sticky- don't know why it hasn't been stickied yet.
/survey

/dig

Cool, dug up something useful ^.^
10/13/2011 09:06 AMPosted by Rynok
Voted for sticky- don't know why it hasn't been stickied yet.
because it calls blizzard out.

*votes sticky*

this info is a perfect clear cut and to the point summary of each expansion and what you(as a starter) would recieve from each Xpac
11/19/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Taggthemage
because it calls blizzard out.

Are you talking about where I point out the lack of information or vagueness of the Blizzard Starter FAQ article? I'm not calling Blizzard out on anything, just clarifying several points that the article, although it was recently revised, glosses over.
Another Sunday bump
4.3 bumps in the night.
Winter Veil bump

/kiss
back to the top, silly thread. Maybe you'll get your sticky wish next christmas. We just couldn't afford it this year.
I resolve to /bump more threads.
And hopefully someone will resolve to sticky this thread.
when you do the online upgrade it only upgrades to the base game correct? and even playing on the base can i play with others who have upgraded? im very confused
01/20/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Naden
when you do the online upgrade it only upgrades to the base game correct? and even playing on the base can i play with others who have upgraded? im very confused

the 20 dollar online upgrade gets you the base game plus BC and yes you can play with others of any account level :D
this is my first post ever, and my first vote for sticky.. yet it says ive already voted for sticky on this?? theres an issue there, im a trial account that´s starting to play and im seriously thinking in upgrading, but first i want to get the best gear possible for level 20 (i got gear really close as good as the best possible) im talking about heirlooms, i need to work 3 months of hard pvp to get those, but its only slighly better than the armor im wearing right now.. so idk if its worth it

thanks for this post, i knew there was a reason why i talk to levels 85 and they never answered
bada bump!
this is my first post ever, and my first vote for sticky.. yet it says ive already voted for sticky on this?? theres an issue there, im a trial account that´s starting to play and im seriously thinking in upgrading, but first i want to get the best gear possible for level 20 (i got gear really close as good as the best possible) im talking about heirlooms, i need to work 3 months of hard pvp to get those, but its only slighly better than the armor im wearing right now.. so idk if its worth it

thanks for this post, i knew there was a reason why i talk to levels 85 and they never answered

I'm guessing it's showing that because trial accounts cannot report threads as far as I know.
Bumpity
Do you need all expansions to access the Darkmoon Fair?
Pretty sure you can access it with even a trial account