Forum RP: Types and Expectations ((Guide))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
*gets reported by 80 people*

*instead of getting stickied, gets banned*

We wouldn't want that. :/
Why isn't this stickied yet?

IMA WRITE BLIZZ A LETTER!
Oh and I finally got my mary sue thread started even though its completely based on memory.

<---- hates his life.
/bump
/Burdeediddledoo
Bump.
Edited something.

Maybe ;)
02/10/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Meep
Oh why thank you.

Welcome. ^_^
02/12/2011 8:14 PMPosted by Twiit
Oh and I finally got my mary sue thread started even though its completely based on memory.

Well, most to all of my guide was based off of memory, so I wouldn't think of that as bad at all!
I was looking through the pages trying to find my guide and was worried it would have dropped to page 3 :(.

Luckily it was on page one :P

I wonder if people are still liking/stickying this or if its just wasted effort.

Either way it's not much effort so :P, /continues bumping
I was looking through the pages trying to find my guide and was worried it would have dropped to page 3 :(.

Luckily it was on page one :P

I wonder if people are still liking/stickying this or if its just wasted effort.

Either way it's not much effort so :P, /continues bumping

Heh. Thought about it for a moment when I opened my browser. "I haven't checked the forums in a few days... should go do that- Holy cow! *posts to reply (and indirectly bump)*"
This is a very good guide! I just discovered this forum and got a lot of useful information from this. Liking and sticky-ing!
Thank you.

I wish I had some kind of bar that told me how close I was...

heh...

/sticky own thread
Updated: Added a hyphen somewhere. (I really did.) :D
This is harder than Slywyn made it look. :|
So, anyone still voting this up? Either way I shall continue to bump it in the hope that more people read it and perhaps get something out of it.
You guys can help me bump this too you know...

Seeing my face 5 posts in a row is a little saddening :(
How many times can you "Vote Sticky"?
Not enough!
Enough not!