keep getting kicked off the server

Technical Support
Yeah, I've been playing for a total of 9 days not and I'm having a hard time staying connected too. I can be playing and all of a sudden I'll be disconnected. Even today, i've been trying to play and every time I enter the server I'm immediately disconnected. I've unistalled files and blah blah blah. The same crap keeps happening to me as well. I live in North Carolina.....so what the heck. My computer is bran new, I have hardly NOTHING on my hard drive and so forth.......come on Blizzard!
Yeah, I've been playing for a total of 9 days not and I'm having a hard time staying connected too. I can be playing and all of a sudden I'll be disconnected. Even today, i've been trying to play and every time I enter the server I'm immediately disconnected. I've unistalled files and blah blah blah. The same crap keeps happening to me as well. I live in North Carolina.....so what the heck. My computer is bran new, I have hardly NOTHING on my hard drive and so forth.......come on Blizzard!
I have toons on 2 separate servers. One server works perfectly fine. I have no problem whatsoever. But on my other server, I am constantly kicked off every 15 to 20 minutes or so. I have no idea what that is all about. I'm sure everyone one who has had a problem being kicked off has tried this, but just in case, maybe try another server. Just to see if that works. Also, if anyone has an answer for why one server works and another one doesn't, please let me know.
I'm in North Carolina too, experiencing the same issues... :/
Same here! Every time i try to play WoW i get kicked from the server. I honestly think that Blizzard is ignoring us and won't fix the problem. I can't even get this character to level 90!
And i'm in Arkansas =\