Warbringer Macro.

UI and Macro
Ok, I found a warbringer macro a while back, that didnt work at all. A bit of looking around I got it sort of going. I currently have two issues with it.

1. The #showtooltip doesnt work, I know it can work with /castsequence, as I got it working on my locks dotstuffup macro.

2. Intervene doesn't work. Do I have [help] wrong? does it need to be on its own line? Do the two hostile charges need to have a [hostile] tag or something?

#showtooltip Charge, Intercept, Intervene
/castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene
Post below me just had a semi-fix.

Yes I needed [harm] on the hostile charges

I removed the skill names from #showtooltip
Conditionals need to go first.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [help]Intervene;reset=15 Charge,Intercept
02/01/2011 11:55 PMPosted by Greyheart

Semi-fix? What is wrong?

My macro is sightly better than yours as, if your not targeting a friendly or hostile target you get a ? on the macro. Mine if you are targeting a friendly target it will show intervene otherwise it will show charge or intercept depending on the position in the cast sequence.

Also the post below my first one the second charge is redundant as you once you intercept it will reset the castsequence and cast charge on the next push. Where as that you if you keep spamming it and not letting it will result in this charge(15 sec), 1 sec later you intercept a farther target(30 sec) charge once its off cd(15 sec with intercept coming off cd before you charge again)
02/02/2011 3:00 AMPosted by Calyntia
Semi-fix? What is wrong?

My macro is sightly better than yours as, if your not targeting a friendly or hostile target you get a ? on the macro. Mine if you are targeting a friendly target it will show intervene otherwise it will show charge or intercept depending on the position in the cast sequence.

Also the post below my first one the second charge is redundant as you once you intercept it will reset the castsequence and cast charge on the next push. Where as that you if you keep spamming it and not letting it will result in this charge(15 sec), 1 sec later you intercept a farther target(30 sec) charge once its off cd(15 sec with intercept coming off cd before you charge again)

I saw the Charge, Intercept, Charge version on wowwiki and I, too, was wondering why they put that 2nd charge in there, and it works a lot better with the Intervene first also.
#showtooltip
/castsequence [harm] reset=17 Charge, Intercept, Charge; [help] Defensive Stance, Intervene;

Is my Charge, Intercept and Intervene macro that i use works 100% fine.

The charge CD is 20sec but i like to have reset=17 so that the last 3sec of the CD will be charge so i know it will be up.

Semi-fix? What is wrong?

If you are curious, what I changed it to was this:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene;

It works, what I meant by the semi-fix is that the the question mark still pops up whithout a target. I'll change it to yours, because I dont like the question mark.

Edit: Yes I like yours, nice and elegant. Thankyou =)