Transfer aborted: Instance not found

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
umm... title is what I am getting on my pally when I try to enter the third (and final) instance of Zangarmarsh (not the raid) on 5-man heroic... what is going on?
server resstarts
02/02/2011 5:19 AMPosted by Primuslazen
server resstarts

please elaborate? Do you mean that there are incoming server restarts or that a server restart broke it? Please, as I said, elaborate, because I am half-asleep and now confused :-(

edit:
02/02/2011 5:22 AMPosted by Cataantu
It means the servers are having problems. You'll just have to wait for them to get fixed. Sometimes it happens right away, and sometimes it'll be a while.

Ah... thank you for the clarification.
Most likely an instance server restart is happening or it happened already and caused issues with your particular instance.

They are generally fixed quite quickly though.
I was just in a dungeon and the countdown timer started notifying server restarts then got dc'd. Either they broke, or blizz are doing weekly or emergency maintenance and therefore had to take them down.
02/02/2011 5:24 AMPosted by Primuslazen
I was just in a dungeon and the countdown timer started notifying server restarts then got dc'd. Either they broke, or blizz are doing weekly or emergency maintenance and therefore had to take them down.

thank you... my tired brain can handle that explanation :-)

Thank you all who helped me understand what is going on.