Fastest way to accumulate honor points?

New Player Help and Guides
Post Limit:
Lets say my faction controls wintergrasp, would it be faster to do instances or battlegrounds? :S and which battleground at 80
Battlegrounds should definitely be faster. As to which one it varies but I would definitely do the random battleground as you get bonus honor.
Wintergrasp will net you an easy 150 honor or so if it's your first time doing it that week, provided your team is defending (attacking can be very difficult since the siege engines get 1-shot, and you will get nearly 1-shot too since your health is low compared to level 85s).

I'm not sure how much honor you get for battlegrounds at level 80, but winning WG and completing all the weekly WG quests (the quest NPCs will be inside the fortress if you're defending) is certainly viable. Do note that each quest can only be done once per week, and without the quests you only get about 40-50 honor points from winning WG.

At level 85, battlegrounds will be faster, but winning wintergrasp and turning in all the quests will still be better than losing a battleground.
02/02/2011 2:01 PMPosted by Bhalgoth
Lets say my faction controls wintergrasp, would it be faster to do instances or battlegrounds? :S and which battleground at 80

just wanted to point out that there is no honor to be gotten in instances
You get honor for boss kills in wotlk instances when your faction controls WG.
There's a Call to Arms every weekend. This weekend was AB, you get double XP and double honor while doing the CTA BG. I started a warrior and started doing them at 14(because he's a gob so couldn't start until I was off the island). I got about 600-650 Honor just from the CTA this weeked doing BGs from 14-21. At higher levels you'll obviously get a lot more.

Also at 85 do Tol Barad. You get some honor every time win or lose and once a week you can do the quest and get an additional 200.
04/25/2011 12:45 AMPosted by Tohawtforyou
Derp

Why did you necro this?