Coolest looking Bow/Gun

Hunter
Dragonbreath Hand Cannon

^ i got it befor 4.3 but people guild raged at the gun sound so i transmogged into icc bow
Chock up another vote each for Black Bow of the Betrayer and Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle. The only reason I don't rock the Wolfslayer is I like ambient sound and sound effects on and 'BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM' in a bg gets really old.
I have the Rifle of the Stoic Guardian in storage if I go with a gun, which is real nice looking but the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas is what I want for a bow.
I think Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury and Vengeful Gladiator's Longbow are the top, Arrowsong being in second.
core marksman rifle. super soaker ftw

For a hunter, the best would be Rhok'delar

It's not exactly the coolest looking but it is the definitive hunter legacy weapon.

Assuming it is still attainable.

i like how flowers would bloom on the bow from time to time.

Yup, red flowers, white flowers and blue-ish mushrooms. I'm so happy I kept that bow.

Thanks goodness Blizzard finally validated my hoarding habit!
Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers is, unfortunately, no longer available to players (at least to my knowledge). Those who had completed the quest and obtained the bow prior to the patch can still use it if they desire.

I've been using Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers myself as it is now unique and unobtainable. Some of my other favorites were Black Bow of the Betrayer and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix. The latter of the two being more of a RP piece. =/

Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas is now on my wish list though. =P
what was the name of that crafted gun from back in either van or BC that had the huge scope on it?

nevermind its http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/18282 Core Marksman Rifle
Frenzystrike Longbow is the best ranged weapon ever, wish I had mine restored before going on hiatus.
[item="wrathfire hand cannon" /]

pretty B/A lookin'
Skyfire Hawk-Bow using this atm i just like shinny thing XD