Coolest looking Bow/Gun

Since my hunter can't use Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury, I'm probably going to grind out Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.
It's a sin that no one mentioned Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle. Best gun ever. Discuss.

EDIT: They did but still, it needs more respect. It's one of those hidden gems from BC.
Personally I think Hemet's Trophy Gun is one of the coolest looking weapons in the game. I've been saving it in my bank for years because I didn't want to part with it.

Agreed, this was fun to get and I also think the most unique gun in the game.
Old pvp bow lvl 60? looks awesome but you cant use it. or Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets
wolfslayer, hands down..

you will be mine one of these weeks my pretty.. sooon...
Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow. Its the transmog I use and love the firey crossbow : )
My opinion?
Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas
Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
Black Bow of the Betrayer
Crypt Fiend Slayer
Rhok'delar (Wish I had gotten it way back when...)
Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix
I love and keeped in my bank the gun from hellscreams champion quest in northrend i forget the name but its BA.
Oh gosh, there are so many beautiful bows out there. But as far as old content, I would have to say that Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas is my favorite. It's so detailed, that's why I love it. As far as current content the LFR Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth is my all-time favorite.
How many times are we gonna necro this?
IMO , Vengeful Gladiator's LongBow
12/17/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Nerdwing
Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle is the best gun IMO. Beginning the grind for it today and not looking forward to it :(

My progress on this:

Week 1: R&J
Week 2: R&J
Week 3: R&J
Week 4: Oz
Week 5: R&J

I look forward to Week 42: Big Bad Wolf (Loot: Cape)
Crypt Fiend Slayer

This is my favorite so far. I especially like it with my blue Portent. Now I just need a nice transmog set to go with them!
My personal favorite Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix

But my Hunter is a blood elf, and it fits the race.
My personal favorite Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix

But my Hunter is a blood elf, and it fits the race.
I have this and Marine's Rifle and I am wanting Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle and a good looking crossbow.
Best ever Stoneshatter

It's soooo small, I love it