Scottpilgram & Tooshay pls report to Garrosh

Aman'Thul
By order of Garrosh Hellscream, could the horde members scottpilgram and tooshay please report to the Warchief. Garrosh was kinda raving when he asked me to post this, so I had trouble understanding him, but something about being Worgen now, and I was like "no way man, horde could never suddenly be converted into Worgen, Warchief surely you be trippin". Only humans can be turned into Worgen! Although then again, I guess Garrosh was never much of a lorenerd so maybe he doesn't know that.

Anyway, if you guys could just pop back to Orgrimmar and settle this misunderstanding that'd be sweet.
Haha, ill be sure to pass this onto them.
I regret to inform you that all traitors to the Horde are to be dealt with in the harshest manner possible. It is your duty as a skilled combatant against the enemies of the Horde that you find these traitors, kill them, and then camp their corpses.

Maybe then, in another life, they can redeem themselves in the Eyes of Hellscream.
*blinks*

What the hell is going on??
*blinks*

What the hell is going on??

THEY'RE AFTER YOU! THOSE RPers!

WATCH OUT

THEY'LL SPREAD LIKE THE OTHER MINORITIES!
*blinks once more*

I've really gotta lay off the special brownies.
i gotta lay off the gear
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING GARROSH

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING GARROSH

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL

Hellscream likes to watch.
Wow, it's been 3 days and you guys haven't appeared in orgrimmar. Garrosh is getting really cranky, although I think at least part of that is because Dapriest has been getting passive aggressive with him.

I explained to him that your delay from returning from your undercover alliance infiltration mission apparnetly had something to do with some 'magic brownies' (?), but he said we already had plenty of mage food on our side and that if you guys didn't turn up soon he was going to start ripping off the heads of the lvl 1 alliance bank alts he has locked up under orgrimmar and putting their heads on spits, Lord of the Flies style, if you know what I mean.
Hey,

Delayed Message, I know. But let "Garrosh" know that I've raced change back and also done a name change. I'm formally known now as "Jamaknmecrzy" (since I was troll) and I'm for the horde! :]

- Scottpilgram; The Aman'thul Spriest formally known now as Jamaknmecrzy.
glad those scrubs are gone now