rate the dk above you

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next

thanks for %$^'ing up the thread with your useless 2 cents no one cares about, and you didnt even rate the dk above you. Terrible

anyways onto my review of you.
------------------------------------------------------------

-5 unenchanted items
-Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
-bad gear
-bad gems
-bad reforge
+decent talents / glpyhs
-bad pvp ranking

3/10 overall

guess its only fair you geta rebuttlel

-Well geared indicating alot of time on your hands
-terrible attitude, indicative of a 13 year old troll
-starts fights on the internet indicating low self esteem

noone gives two flying !@#$s about your feelings twards me so why be an %^- wipe and begin your post that way.

you get a 1/10 for being a generic *!@#$%^ 13 year old with low self esteem who is better friends with your mounts than anyone else you know in real life. one day you will grow up and realize theres more to life than being a -*!@#$ %^- punk.

rating now drops to a 2/10 for being upset

haha i made the cry baby cry LOL
errrr... anyway, thanks for answering the question sunless. Since the expansion I have been trying to figure out new ways to play/spec whatever the old UH DK. Yours sure is a lot different than mine. I think I might need to change a few of my glyphs etc. They don't seem to be working out like I had wanted. The icytouch one does look really good. =)
12/11/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Dezdemonda
errrr... anyway, thanks for answering the question sunless. Since the expansion I have been trying to figure out new ways to play/spec whatever the old UH DK. Yours sure is a lot different than mine. I think I might need to change a few of my glyphs etc. They don't seem to be working out like I had wanted. The icytouch one does look really good. =)

Ugly sword.
Ugly cape.
Not using rolling blood.
0/10 Would not bang
12/11/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Doombox

Ugly sword.
Ugly cape.
Not using rolling blood.
0/10 Would not bang

Like the transmog. Dont know much about unholy because i haven't played it since wrath.
Auto 10/10 for being an Orc with a Mohawk.

Ps. My creepy crate is win.
8/10 - Im angry i deleted my sanctified tier when cata came out because i didnt know about transmog so i hate you for that (1 point) The other point deduction is for being on moonguard.
8/10, i like the outfit, sword looks off for the rest, i have no idea if your stats are any good, nor if mine are, i just hit buttons and hope things die and look good all at the same time.

i need the cassock of the loyal and i am done playing dressup.

But seriously, you are the poster child of what a DK should look like, except i hate the sword.
8/10 not a fan of the sword
Sorry Narknight I dont know enough about PVE to comment. Looks okay I guess though.

Its showing the image of PVE gear but its actually my s11 gear. Not totally relevant but want to know if I had it right.

thanks for %$^'ing up the thread with your useless 2 cents no one cares about, and you didnt even rate the dk above you. Terrible

anyways onto my review of you.
------------------------------------------------------------

-5 unenchanted items
-Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
-bad gear
-bad gems
-bad reforge
+decent talents / glpyhs
-bad pvp ranking

3/10 overall

guess its only fair you geta rebuttlel

-Well geared indicating alot of time on your hands
-terrible attitude, indicative of a 13 year old troll
-starts fights on the internet indicating low self esteem

noone gives two flying !@#$s about your feelings twards me so why be an %^- wipe and begin your post that way.

you get a 1/10 for being a generic *!@#$%^ 13 year old with low self esteem who is better friends with your mounts than anyone else you know in real life. one day you will grow up and realize theres more to life than being a -*!@#$ %^- punk.

I like the fact that you rant and yell at people. 9.5/10
9.5/10. Unholy Frenzy is an UH-only talent, so that glyph is pretty useless in Frost Spec. Major props for your double-mastery rings and shifting presence glyph. Enchants and gems are perfect.
^ I think you've got too much hit/exp
pvp cap is 3% if im not mistaken.
xmog needs help sorry 6 for that, but an 8 for build
:D
How does one become a DK, I have a heart of pure evil and a green glowing axe.

Does that get me a pass to the club?

-not a dk but you gotta admit this is meant to be a dk set just look at instructor Rasivious or however you spell his name, same look different skin.
0/10 for not being a dk!
^ 9/10. Stats seem to be in order(no sha gem :( .) -1 For being horde
I havent transmogged most of my gear, cant get any enchants, (Due to enchanters in guild but havent checked the AH yet). I got a long way to go. But 8/10 for that Awesomeness.
This didn't start as a "rate my transmog" thread. It's a "rate my gear" thread. In which case, you don't have a runeforge on.
Beast looking female Orc
Some decent dks some need some work bad though
Pretty sexy gear and I like that you had time for both raiding and pvp
9/10