White War Talbuk

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 24 Next

Where? Where are they? I know that they do have different models. However in-game they currently ALL have the same model.

I don't even know how you came up with that I thought they were all the same generally. After this patch they are all the same. Look at the treant pets on WoWhead or find pics of them. Look at the treants in the belf starting zone, ashenvale, Dire Maul, Teldrassil and you will see they all CURRENTLY have the same model.

The ones in the belf zone had withered, the one currently, and light brown with red leaves. Now they are all just light brown with yellow-green leaves.

Oh, I haven't looked since this patch, did they even change boomkin treants?
Well I think they were those colors in the first place so idk
Woah there! Hold your horses (or talbuks, as the case may be).

While not exactly a bug (the opposite, actually), this change to the White War Talbuk wasn't intentional. The current plan is to revert the White War Talbuk to its original, shiny blue hoof and horned state at the earliest opportunity.

Whew, Does this mean Withers and the Teldrassil Sproutling are bugs too?
Just confirmed felwood, onto the draenei starting zone
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1694850100#5

This needs repeating. The EU CM here says the change IS intentional. So one of you guys is either wrong or just flatly lying to us.

Which is it?

They did WHAT!?

There is seriously somebody within Blizzard going hogwild with all these unnecessary changes.

Fidel Castro: Americans are not so bad, they named a street after me in San Francisco!

*whisper*

Fidel Castro: IT'S FULL OF WHAT?!

el oh el

While not exactly a bug (the opposite, actually), this change to the White War Talbuk wasn't intentional. The current plan is to revert the White War Talbuk to its original, shiny blue hoof and horned state at the earliest opportunity.

Cool, thanks!

...now what about cookie's weapon? :(
pretty obvious bug im suprised to see so many people who thought it was a change
02/09/2011 8:36 PMPosted by Frankminimia
pretty obvious bug im suprised to see so many people who thought it was a change
please read http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1694850100#5

One of them is wrong, but we don't know which one :(

good to hear :D

Maybe you should check with your EU brethren and get your stories straight.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1694850100#5

So one of you is wrong. Which one?

... DUN DUN DUUUNNN ...
Hope its not "Alleria and Turalyon will appear in Outland" sheningans again...
I see what they mean now by "not a bug," but that sounds awfully intentional to me.

Glad they're reverting it though.
There's no real conflict, actually. According to the best information the Customer Service poster in EU had, it was a bug (true) which was fixed (also true). We're not generally in the habit of unintentionally fixing bugs, so that was an easy inference to make. In this particular and very unusual case, it was an unintentional fix, though, and we want the blue coloration to persist.

Perhaps that clarifies things a bit?
There's no real conflict, actually. According to the best information the Customer Service poster in EU had, it was a bug (true) which was fixed (also true). We're not generally in the habit of unintentionally fixing bugs, so that was an easy inference to make. In this particular and very unusual case, it was an unintentional fix, though, and we want the blue coloration to persist.

Awesome. I can't imagine this is high on the list of things to fix but I do hope this gets shifted back at some point in the near future. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not really. It doesn't clarify the changes made to Faded Wizard Hat, Cookie's Tenderizer, Dire Brew and apparently the Teldrassil Sapling.
Blizz did it for teh lulz.

BUT NOW MY LULZ ARE GONE. GIVE THEM BACK, BLIZZ.

I had awesome lulz on that mount, and I want them back!

Absoloutely, as long as i get my Mount back the other bugs i could care less about.
After consulting the before and after pictures, it is clear that they changed it to stop it from looking retarded.