Best Warrior leveling spec?

Warrior
First, I apologize if there is a thread for this already. I just rolled a warrior and was wondering what you guys think the best leveling spec is. I am currently fury.
I like Arms for leveling. But really, any spec with Glyph of Victory Rush will totally rip through mobs while soloing with virtually no downtime.
Arms.

Also, appologizing for not doing any work is still not mending any fences

I searched it, and saw nothing. Thanks for the answer.
Scrolling down - there's 2-3 threads on the next page with the same question :S

SEARCH HARDER YOUNG ONE

Searced "best warrior leveling spec" looked at first 3 pages, nothing. But anyway, the damage is done.
I agree that Arms is fun, but I will have to detract here.

Protection.

Aside from the fact that whenever you want you can instant que to tank something, Protection offers a few benefits while leveling that I feel need to be mentioned:

1) Questing - You can round up a large group of mobs on your mount (since you wont get dazed), and beat the crud out of them. By focusing 1 target down at a time, you can use Victory Rush to continue healing yourself.
2) Ganked - I only play on PvP servers, and there is something very satisfying when I get jumped (usually while having a huge pack of mobs), and end up dropping the guy while still at 85% life. They usually don't expect it.
3) Mobility - Especially with the recent mobility nerfs, Protection is the undisputed champion of warrior mobility now.
4) PvP - While leveling up, in my opinion, Protection (with some tanking dungeon gear) is VERY strong in battlegrounds. This is a great thing when you want a break from questing, or just to blow off some steam.

I am sure I will think of more later, but these stood out in my mind when I saw the question.
I agree that Arms is fun, but I will have to detract here.

Protection.

Aside from the fact that whenever you want you can instant que to tank something, Protection offers a few benefits while leveling that I feel need to be mentioned:

1) Questing - You can round up a large group of mobs on your mount (since you wont get dazed), and beat the crud out of them. By focusing 1 target down at a time, you can use Victory Rush to continue healing yourself.
2) Ganked - I only play on PvP servers, and there is something very satisfying when I get jumped (usually while having a huge pack of mobs), and end up dropping the guy while still at 85% life. They usually don't expect it.
3) Mobility - Especially with the recent mobility nerfs, Protection is the undisputed champion of warrior mobility now.
4) PvP - While leveling up, in my opinion, Protection (with some tanking dungeon gear) is VERY strong in battlegrounds. This is a great thing when you want a break from questing, or just to blow off some steam.

I am sure I will think of more later, but these stood out in my mind when I saw the question.

This will likely be my off spec so I can tank. I'll give it a shot while questing though.
Fury w/ 1 2hander. Free 3% hit and a self-healing strike on a 3 second cooldown? Yes, please. At some point arms becomes better, but my Belf warrior is having a blast.
Although prot spec in dps gear is sick. I used to tank with that set-up in wrath. 2x17k revenge crits and 12k shockwaves. Good stuff.
Protection if you love AoE pulling mobs and living through it all. Victory rush is key to survival in protection leveling with AoE pulls, so smack a mob around a bit before pulling others, then just chain Victory rush.
i agree i am lvling a war now protection is the best was in fury and arms now in protection and arms.
Prot, then tank yer way to cap!

When you tank, you almost never have to wait for a PUG!