how long does a faction change take?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
well basically somes it up i faction changed to horde just wondering how long it will take roughly?
Less than an hour if you're lucky, 24 hours tops otherwise.
About an hour, or 45mins.
been waitin for 20 min....i hope it isnt realy 24 hours
Yeah I know.

Waiting to play the better faction is overwhelming.
Yeah I know.

Waiting to play the better faction is overwhelming.

Better faction?

All we have are badass dwarfs.

You got taruns, trolls, goblins and orcs
02/07/2011 03:36 PMPosted by Dextroniix
well basically somes it up i faction changed to horde just wondering how long it will take roughly?

Congrats on your step up in the world!
Hey i just paid for a faction change (from Alliance, Worgen to Horde, Blood elf) about 8+ hours ago and am still waiting.. When i log into WoW and go to Character selection screen it still shows my Worgen standing there but will not let me log in "until the process is complete" Seriously?... :( 8 hours!!!!!!!! I'm sure yours should be done by now.
Grats on making the faction imbalance on your server even worse!
I did a server transfer about a week ago, it took like three minutes. I was astounded!
Depends on how many other changes are going on and how many workers are available to monitor them. Maybe they are having a department meeting or a birthday party and things are getting backed up!

Not sure how much of the process is automated and how many times some worker has to interact with the process.

A watched por never boils! Take the night off. I will be done by tomorrow.
lol i know right? but what can i do if i want to win battle grounds? If you can't beat em, join em :P (im sick of losing!)
Mine have taken about 30-40 minutes. When I did last, I did the transaction then went out to dinner. Came back and it was done :)

04/21/2011 03:52 PMPosted by Tirig
I did a server transfer about a week ago, it took like three minutes. I was astounded!

Faction changes take longer than server transfers usually. My server transfers have been almost instant ;p
02/07/2011 03:36 PMPosted by Dextroniix

Mine have taken from 20 minutes to an hour.

BTW, enjoy requesting in twilight highlands to reopen the portal.
wutttt we have to reopen the portal??
There's a bug with it atm. So, if it takes too long find the post about it and give them some info.
well basically sums it up i faction changed to horde just wondering how long it will take roughly?

FIXT
Just did one last night on an alt.

Character has to be logged out for 20 min to be eligible.

After payment is received, anywhere from 10 min to 24 hours.

I got mine in 10.
oh woowwww :( im STILL waiting! it's been 14+ hours now.. Blizzard needs to get to work :/
Hey guys it's me again, I'm still queued for the faction change and its been like 26 hours now. Very disappointed. anyone know what the problem could be? the payment is shown on my bank records and has gone through, im queued and can't use my character at all. They can't be this busy, theres just no way.