Best Pally Names

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
There's a guy on my server called "Omfgapally." Immature, yes. I find it funny, though.

I know a guy named Pßnjustice. Is one of the better names that I've seen so far.

Not to troll you personally but I'm really over the use of the "ß" as a "B." It is not, was not, nor will ever be a "B." It's 2 of the letter "S" abbreviated into one letter. Using it as a "B" just shows how uneducated people are.

So his name is Pssnjustice..still a pally name. :D
Me!

/Thread
02/08/2011 7:57 AMPosted by Humulus
Not to troll you personally but I'm really over the use of the "ß" as a "B." It is not, was not, nor will ever be a "B." It's 2 of the letter "S" abbreviated into one letter. Using it as a "B" just shows how uneducated people are.

He's Pssinjustice!

aw. Beaten to it.
Oh hai!

Guess it has more to do with race than class. Whatever.

If I was Tauren there would be an infinite number of funny names.
Hubby picked out the name for my pally.
Mine
My Paladin's name back when i was Alliance was Thetool, i liked it
<-- of the shattered sun or crusader in full t2 usually when i log <3 have a shield n axe to go with it need to find a better cape thou

but i liked bubbleoseven, bubblehearth, goldengirl she had full t1 holycow if ur a tauren and a holy bloodelf magicfingers just cuz his fingers wiggle when he was healing
Needsanerf
<3 mine...

From the market town in France called Lourdes:

On 11 February 1858, a 14-year-old local girl, Bernadette Soubirous aka Saint Marie-Bernarde Soubirous , claimed a beautiful lady appeared to her in the remote Grotto of Massabielle. The lady later identified herself as "the Immaculate Conception" and the faithful believe her to be the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I'm a holy paladin :) x

02/08/2011 7:57 AMPosted by Humulus

Don't make a bit deal. I'm German, I speak and write German, and I don't flip a hit over them misusing a letter that doesn't exist in the English alphabet.
<<<
Bubblehahaha
<---- self explanatory, Holy pally named Harry. I catch alot of crap when i role as ret for some reason
I like the name Ruby.
I'm insulted! my name is ironic in a sense seeing as how everyone on SC has a pally!
<---Because thats me half the time im healing
Notmyname. No Really.

Actually, best I ever saw was Sarahpaladin. Still makes me chuckle. Sarahpaladin...oh man...

I used to have a pally by that name that I trolled goldshire with on moon guard. :D
moo.