level 60 cant fly

General Discussion
I am a level 60 but cant fly, went and got my expert riding, i bought a flying mount. but in my spell book it still says i need a flightmaster license, so i went to storm wind and that lady trainer girl doesnt have it

please help
Do you have cataclysm? Yuo can fly in Outland at 60, but flying in azeroth is a CAT ability.
Do you have Cataclysm?

To fly in Azeroth you need Cataclysm.

If you buy normal flying you can only fly in Outland

Also you need cold weather flying to fly in Northrend

and dammit

Beaten to it
Alliance players can train this from Bralla Cloudwing in Stormwind.

You have purchased Cata, right?
buy cata
I have the same problem - I am a level 61, Druid, running BC playing for 4 weeks. Wanting to get to the point where I could utilize a flying mount or morph into a flight character.

I have the flying mount and I have the 225 experience level. I have a spell (Master Flight ..) that says to "see trainer", but none of the trainers (flight and class) I have tried so far can do anything to help - the spell does not appear in the list to be selected for training. I have seen Sesebi (Druid Trainer) in Orgimmar (as per another thread) and Maztha (flight trainer) with the same results.

Plus, I cannot use the flight form - says "You cannot use that here", but I see other players using it in Orgimmar. Do I need to purchase another version to get this feature to work? Cataclysm?

Thanks for any help!!
You need to buy Cataclysm in order to purchase the Flight Master's License
I have the same problem - I am a level 61, Druid, running BC playing for 4 weeks. Wanting to get to the point where I could utilize a flying mount or morph into a flight character.

I have the flying mount and I have the 225 experience level. I have a spell (Master Flight ..) that says to "see trainer", but none of the trainers (flight and class) I have tried so far can do anything to help - the spell does not appear in the list to be selected for training. I have seen Sesebi (Druid Trainer) in Orgimmar (as per another thread) and Maztha (flight trainer) with the same results.

Plus, I cannot use the flight form - says "You cannot use that here", but I see other players using it in Orgimmar. Do I need to purchase another version to get this feature to work? Cataclysm?

Thanks for any help!!

Do you have the Cataclysm expansion?

Flying in Azeroth (Kamlidor and Eastern Kingdoms) is a Cataclysm ability that you can buy from a Flying Trainer at level 60 only if you HAVE the Cataclysm expansion.

If you don't have Cata, you can't fly in Azeroth.
He's level 84 on that character...so he has Cata.
06/03/2011 09:21 PMPosted by Kerias
He's level 84 on that character...so he has Cata.

it's fair to assume that he wasn't... 4 months ago when this thread was started.