The LFM Thread! (PvE edition)

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
03/02/2011 9:43 PMPosted by Astrid
PS: find me tomorrow, I have an idea for the formatting on your posts, dunno if it'll work but I think it'd streamline and make looking at individual players posting a lot easier.

Will do, and updated. I'm going to flesh this out more by specifying offspecs, like I did for Cailian's.
LFM for a Raid PuG tonight. Will be doing BoT or BWD.

In need of 1 tank, 1 healer and 2 RDPS. Please atleast know fights from reading or videos. DPS must pull 12k+ DPS.

Mail me in game or PST me
UPDATED --

1. Class/spec: Rogue/Combat
2. Raiding experience: Have cleared 10/12 on warrior, cleared 3/12 on rogue
3. Schedule: Online most evenings and mornings
4. Alts: Ask a <Spectrum> member for Slura. I'm often playing Karmela, my warrior.
5. Other info: I can use Vent and I have a mic. I prefer to fill-in for a 10m guild run that uses a /rand roll to distribute loot. I do upwards of 15k sustained single-target DPS on this character in a 10m raid. I always bring enough of my own consumables for a raid (Skewered Eel x40, Potion of the Tol'vir x40, Flask of the Winds x5).
Class/Spec: DK. Main is 2H Frost, with 345+ gear.

My offspec is Blood, which I am currently working on a 340+ set for.

Raiding Experience: Nearly full raiding experience in Wrath, exceptions being LK and Ruby Sanctum. None so far in this expansion.

Schedule: I'm flexible and can work most times around my college. Usual "prime time" for me is 3-8 server, but I can go later or be on earlier if needed for a good team.

Contact: On Dynast. I have alts but don't spend long spans on them.

Looking For: A raid team that gets going on time and doesn't waste people's time.

Understanding that while I like to think my learning curve is pretty high, I will possibly make mistakes once or twice on a new encounter. Rarely. Sometimes no matter what strats you read or what videos you watch, you need to see a boss in action to understand a mechanic.

I have Vent. I buy my own consumables. I have no preference between 10's and 25's.

Requires: Guild/Coalition with fair loot rules. Preference to teams with older players.
Updated. Also, lol, apparently I didn't have rogues listed under DPS. Good job, me.
1. Your class/spec (offspec as well, if you can raid with it)
2. Any raiding experience you have (Don't list everything from Vanilla to Wrath, please post current content. Don't have any experience? That's fine. Please don't use a number, type out specifics.)
3. Your usual online schedule (Please try to make it as concise as possible)
4. If relevant, any alts that you may be on so that people can contact you easier (Name, faction)
5. Any other pertinent information. What you're looking for in a raid group, if you can use vent, etc. etc.

1. Destruction Lock
2. I've downed Argaloth and tried Magmaw, but my old guild couldn't down him. Got up to Sindy back in Wrath.
3. I'm available 4-8p Server time M-F.
4. Alastoril
5. 4k WoW Heroes Gear Score, or 346. Fully gemmed/enchanted/belt buckled but I might have logged off in RP or PvP gear when you check. Looking for PvE guild as well. RP not required, but I will if you guys do. Has vent.
[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Siltar
[Class and Spec:] Arcane Mage MS
[Raiding Experience:] BH, Attempted Magmaw and Omnitron. Pre cata: LK 10/25
[Schedule:] Weekday Evenings from 1 PM Server time to 1 AM Server time, All day Weekends.
[Any alts?:] Have many alts you can find me: Siltarii, Woorgin or Thaqsil all Alliance
[Other:] I have vent, ILvl 358, avg dps 17-20k.

Looking For Group
Name: Whitey
Class and Spec: Demo/Destro
Raid xp: 10 man LK/Ulduar, no cata xp, ive watched all the fights and know strats
Schedule: Most weekends and weeknights, contact me in game
Any Alts: Ordro,Mythek
Other: Have Vent+Mic and great raid awareness. Would love to find a serious raid group but also wouldnt mind filling in for an absentee.
Updated. Spread the word!
I've edited Vindication's post with new info.
[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Tsango
[Class and Spec:] Fury Warrior DPS
[Raiding Experience:] 9/12 On my main toon, 2/12 on this one.
[Schedule:] Generally any day that isn't Friday or Saturday, as I'll be raiding with my own guild then.
[Any alts?:] If I'm not on this here toon, I'll be on my druid Arkadias.
[Other:] Just looking to get my warrior here up off the ground, since I usually don't get the chance to raid with him. Don't worry, I know how to play. I prefer a lighter raiding atmosphere, although I realize sometimes it's important to get down to business and get serious.
[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Beila (Alliance)
[Class and Spec:] Protection Warrior with Fury Offspec
[Raiding Experience:] I've downed Magmaw, Omnitron Defense System, and Maloriak
[Schedule:] I'm on daily but I raid on my main on Tuesday/Wednesday nights weekend nights are best like late late (8pm-12pm server)
[Any alts?:] You can find me on Apriline, Caylillis, Emiliaeri, and Spriggits (Alliance spelling potentially incorrect on middle 2) and Theenka, Sazla, Mahtaiaha, Elynaria, and Favijitaki (horde side)
[Other:] Has vent

[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Theenka (Horde)
[Class and Spec:] Resto Shaman with Elemental Offspec
[Schedule:] I'm on daily but I raid on my main on Tuesday/Wednesday nights weekend nights are best like late late (8pm-12pm server)
[Any alts?:] You can find me on Apriline, Caylillis, Emiliaeri, Beila, and Spriggits (Alliance spelling potentially incorrect on middle 2) and Theenka, Sazla, Mahtaiaha, Elynaria, and Favijitaki (horde side)

[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Elynaria (Horde)
[Class and Spec:] Blood Tank with Frost DPS Offspec
[Any alts?:] You can find me on Apriline, Caylillis, Emiliaeri, and Spriggits (Alliance spelling potentially incorrect on middle 2) and Theenka, Sazla, Mahtaiaha, Elynaria, and Favijitaki (horde side)
[Looking for More!]
[Guild Name and Faction:] <Spectrum> [H]
[We Need:] 1 Holy/Disc Priest
[We Raid:] Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm-7pm Server Time
[Progression?:] 12/12 Regular bosses, 1/13 Heroic bosses (Atramedes Server First)
[Our Forum Thread:] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2267589840?page=3#41
[Other:] If you want to apply, get in contact with a member from Spectrum and they will direct you to our website. Also, make sure you have Mumble downloaded if you wish to be a raider.
Thread should now be updated. If you need me to tweak anything, let me know.
Add Heroic Halfus to the Spectrum LFM post.
04/03/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Toadvine
Thread should now be updated. If you need me to tweak anything, let me know.

yeah you put beila under horde D=
[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Semnai (Hordeside)
[Class and Spec:] Resto Druid, Balance offspec (I have all spirit gear for Resto, with some non-spirit gear for balance) (Currently at iLvl 349)
[Raiding Experience:] Downed Magmaw
[Schedule:] Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday afternoons and evenings (2:30-late ST but inconsistent)
[Any alts?:] Sunseeker and Neldaqa (both Horde)
[Other:] I have vent, could get Mumble. Having a very demanding courseload, I can't meet the average raiding guild's schedule, but I do my research and know how to play my class, so think of me when PuGging a healer!
Updated.
[Looking for a Group!]
[Name:] Amandalynn
[Class and Spec:] Destruction Warlock for PvE. I can change my offspec to Affliction or Demonology as needed (or when I get bored with Destruction)
[Raiding Experience:] I haven't had a chance to raid much at all in Cata and have only downed Magmaw and Baradin Hold. I raided 10-man normals fairly extensively in Wrath, and during WotLK I downed every Wrath boss except Yogg-Saron, Alganon and RS.
[Schedule:] Usually available on evenings starting at around 5 PM Server time. Saturday evenings are usally bad.
[Any alts?:] You might find me on Amanthera, gnome warrior
[Other:] I have vent.