[H]Blue Label 25 - Barthilas 8/10M LFM

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 24 Next
bump
I am very interested, and I thought I would comment on here as the character I plan to apply with, I have been raiding in a guild but often people don't show up and the raid gets cancelled. I also want to try 25 man raiding. please look forward to my application on your site.
bump
^^
bump, any good tanks out there?
bump for more
Hi, are looking for a skilled hunter?

Willing to transfer
bump for more
bump for h rag and 4.3
bumpy
bump
bump
looking for more!
bump for 4.3
hi there, i would like to join up with you guys just a 386 equip rogue with 6/7 h mode, im well mannered, have great attendance and always looking forward to progress and complete in the content. please reply thank you!
bump for more!
bump for 4.3!
11/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Anteatér
hi there, i would like to join up with you guys just a 386 equip rogue with 6/7 h mode, im well mannered, have great attendance and always looking forward to progress and complete in the content. please reply thank you!

throw an app and we can take it from there :)
Hey

I have relevant hardmode experience as a death knight tank (this means I know how to not stand in the bad, as well as the time and commitment required to down content in a timely manner).

I am looking for a 10 man team, non-negotiable.
I am looking for a horde guild but will consider alliance.
I can raid a maximum of three nights per week.

This expansion I was able to complete all of tier 10 normals, 6/7 heroic firelands, and so far 5/8 normal DS. Notable hardmode achievements in the past include Aglalong/Ulduar and the ICC drake meta.
I have been in server top 10 guilds.
This character is currently third highest geared blood dk on the server, according to wow progress.

I am looking for a core spot. This means I don't want to be benched.
I do have a dps offspec for one tank fights, but realize that I am applying as a tank and expect to tank for two tank fights.

If you have an opening in your guild and a death knight tank would work with your composition, let's talk.
Please respond here or leave your realID.

Nef~

a.r.choudhry@gmail.com
bump