BloodElf Druids

Druid
1 2 3 5 Next
Blood Elf Druids Should be in the next expansion.
To be totally Honest,Night elf mages is pretty weird.I Mean Nightelfs are all about nature and Keeping peace and baka waka blah blah :)
And If that doesn't make any sense,Why not have blood elf druids?? I Mean Blood elf druids would be totally sick. I Mean Wouldn't blood elf go after nature magic before going warrior??? Seems kinda dumb against lore :D
The next expansion is Emerald dream?? (Druids) :D So *cough* Some more classes should get druids... *Cough* If you catch my drift :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXMTHae0uVc
:D Seems like youtube agrees :D
Night Elf Mage makes complete sense.

Blood Elf Druid does not.

02/19/2011 9:50 PMPosted by Xxdark
I Mean Wouldn't blood elf go after nature magic before going warrior???

And that doesn't even make sense. Every culture without fail has a Warrior type in their midst.
How do they make sense O_o
Hmmm... R u saying that because your a night elf druid :D
And Hey im just going with a basic knowledge of lore
I think you're asking for a lot more from blizzard's art department than is necessary honestly. A bunch of new skins for blood elf forms? And then we may have to do it again in order to make it equal for the alliance as well?

Meh. I'd say no. Two races per faction is enough, and I'd rather see improvements done to the current forms that actually still need re-doing, along with further content in the game.
Night elfs = Nature
Blood elfs = Arcane
Night Elf = Mage ??
Blood Elf = Druid !!
:D
Well I see what you mean, I do agree. But I think I more just poking fun of the weirdness of mage nightelfs and asking for blood elfs in return. but if blood elf druids could happen changes that happen with them could also effect the alliance in return. I mean Dreani could get druids also :D and they dont seem very nature ish either ( c :

No, I'm saying that because Night Elves and Blood Elves were once the exact same people. They split off because the High Elves were the ones that took a much larger interest in magical abilities (and because they went ever loving crazy with power).

Night Elves may have evolved to be more in tune with nature, but that doesn't mean they can't use magical abilities if they studied.
I think you're asking for a lot more from blizzard's art department than is necessary honestly. A bunch of new skins for blood elf forms? And then we may have to do it again in order to make it equal for the alliance as well?

Meh. I'd say no. Two races per faction is enough, and I'd rather see improvements done to the current forms that actually still need re-doing, along with further content in the game.

Understandable. Quite. But I think Its just alittle odd that night elfs get mages. And I think blood elfs honestly should get druids. Yes it would be alot of work,but it would be awhile before that and They would still be able to work out all the problems with the forms as it is. And By the time for the next expansion is out Those changes could be also put to the blood elfs. :)

No, I'm saying that because Night Elves and Blood Elves were once the exact same people. They split off because the High Elves were the ones that took a much larger interest in magical abilities (and because they went ever loving crazy with power).

Night Elves may have evolved to be more in tune with nature, but that doesn't mean they can't use magical abilities if they studied.

Well True. But I mean it would make sense atleast in my point of view that a group of blood elfs broke away from arcane and went to study nature magic also :) But thats just an idea
no, because BE alrady has too many class selections.
02/19/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Takomancer
no, because BE alrady has too many class selections.

O_o for all we know in the next expansion they could come out with 3 new classes lol x) or 5. or however many :D or none at all
Night Elves had always been mages. Practice of arcane magic was outlawed after Sargeras convinced Azshara and the Highborne elves to summon the Burning Legion into Azeroth, which ultimately lead to the Sundering that split Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms apart. What few Highborne that didn't die or become naga or satyrs were eventually exiled from Night Elf society, and most of those elves migrated to the Eastern Kingdoms where they would later become the High Elves. There were still apparently a few of the original Highborne still around, though, as was the case with the Shen'dralar, who were holed up in Eldre'thalas/Dire Maul. Around the time of the Cataclysm the night elves accepted the Highborne back and lifted the law banning arcane magic, which is the explanation for playable Night Elf mages.

High/Blood Elves are addicted to arcane magic by definition, so I doubt many of them would have the time to mess around with this nature business.
our druid trainer is all the way outside of the stormwind castle. sad face lol
I'd much rather have the Blizzard art department worry about fixing the existing druid forms before worrying about have to come up with another set of skins for a new race (because they did sooooooo well with worgen and trolls. can I have my stormcrow ff/sff back plz?)

I mean, how many of our various forms are not placeholders at this point?

ps: Is the bat form ever getting fixed? Aside from the fact that it physically hurts my eyes to look at, the attach point is too high, the model itself is far too big, and how about an actual sitting animation?
If you get blood elf druids then we get gnome pally, gnome hunter, and gnome druid.
goblin druid, goblin pally, orc druid and most importantly tauren rogues for us too!

So couldn't the same thing be said about Blood Elfs? They were once nature lovers since they were once Night elves technically. So can't they just choose to go back to their roots and study the druid arts? We could use a better looking druid race imo. The trolls are just horrible looking and tauren are BARELY any better. And I don't even care much for looks but, can't stand how horrible trolls are.

Edit-Only thing going for the trolls is their dance.
02/20/2011 1:23 AMPosted by Kinvesu
So couldn't the same thing be said about Blood Elfs? They were once nature lovers since they were once Night elves technically. So can't they just choose to go back to their roots and study the druid arts?
Not really. You have your timeline mixed up. Night Elves were arcane. Bad Things Happened. Magic users who would not stop using magic were exiled. At the time of Bad Things Happening there was precisely one druid-focusing night elf, who was very new to the whole thing, and that was Malfurion. When the high elves, who eventually became the blood elves, were exiled, there really wasn't much room for more nature elves to have showed up, and less so for any of them to be a part of the high elf contingent that left.

Now that's just the whole thing about why blood elves have no history with druidic magic and why it shouldn't be touched, talked about, or hinted at, lest Blizz decide to hit the retcon button again. On top of that, blood elves are magical addicts. On top of that, they started tapping the demon essence to sate that magical addiction. Demon taint and druidic magic are about as far as you can get from each other, druidic magic has no interest in being anywhere near demon taint except to wipe it out, and the blood elf race, as a whole, in its entirety, has tasted of the demon taint. If they have not -- they are not blood elves, they are not welcome in blood elf society, they are not welcome -- at ALL -- in the blood elf home city.

Let me repeat that. If they are not tainted with having leeched demon magic, they are not blood elves. They are high elves, all of whom are members of the alliance because blood elves don't want them.

Emphasis: They are not blood elves. Blood elves don't want them.

Summation because it's 5 AM. Blood elves have demon taint in their blood, in their souls. Druidic magic would not take to them. Blood elves could not be druids without a huge gap in lore and sense.
02/19/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Takomancer
our druid trainer is all the way outside of the stormwind castle. sad face lol

lol