BloodElf Druids

Druid
Post Limit:
02/20/2011 8:54 AMPosted by Maybelle
Come on, man, you could have at least used a level 1 alt on a different sever or something.

02/20/2011 8:52 AMPosted by Teranin
I agree. Bloodelfs should be druids. Blood elf druids coud bring a whole new Idea into the bloodelf race. I mean They are thought of as Arcane magic wielders. But Xxdark has actually shown a good point, Blood Elves Could very Easily Branch away from arcane magic in order to quench their magic addiction in less distructive terms. Which could lead to druids. And It makes sense when you think it through, Blood Elfs Are Night Elfs So they should be able to return to their "Historic roots" And The Alliance could get Dreanei Druids in Return for it " Keeping balance" And The Dreanei really need it considering they are pretty forgotten since Cata.

Did you honestly just agree with yourself?

LOL WUT?! I Assure you we are far from the same person. Yes Im his friend on the server. But He does prove a point -_-
Come on, man, you could have at least used a level 1 alt on a different sever or something.

I agree. Bloodelfs should be druids. Blood elf druids coud bring a whole new Idea into the bloodelf race. I mean They are thought of as Arcane magic wielders. But Xxdark has actually shown a good point, Blood Elves Could very Easily Branch away from arcane magic in order to quench their magic addiction in less distructive terms. Which could lead to druids. And It makes sense when you think it through, Blood Elfs Are Night Elfs So they should be able to return to their "Historic roots" And The Alliance could get Dreanei Druids in Return for it " Keeping balance" And The Dreanei really need it considering they are pretty forgotten since Cata.

LOL WUT?! I Assure you we are far from the same person. Yes Im his friend on the server. But He does prove a point -_-

He needs to fix his English in a fairly heavy fashion as well. His posting style is far too distinct to be replicated almost identically by some random sod on the internet.

From his server.

Who is also a blood elf in a 'blood elf advocation' thread.

Eherm? Thanks? I think? How do you get " Us being the same person" By being friends on the same realm?

He needs to fix his English in a fairly heavy fashion as well. His posting style is far too distinct to be replicated almost identically by some random sod on the internet.

From his server.

Eherm? Thanks? I think? How do you get " Us being the same person" By being friends on the same realm?

02/20/2011 8:59 AMPosted by Konungr
Night Elves originated as an Arcane race. Corrupted by their lust for magic, and some other circumstances, their source of arcane magics was taken from them. Leaving little but Elune and Druidism left. About the time that Malfurion was in the process of becoming the first druid ever, is when the Elves that would become Blood Elves took off. They still had lust for Arcane Magics. Blood Elf druids make no sense, since they have a lust for Arcane magics, which is on a completely different scale from Nature magics. Over the 10,000 years since Night Elves stopped practicing Arcane magics, they have slowly re-instituted the art back into their practices.

what if a few blood elfs belive in finding a different resolution, by quenching their thirst by using less destructive means??

From his server.

02/20/2011 8:59 AMPosted by Konungr
Night Elves originated as an Arcane race. Corrupted by their lust for magic, and some other circumstances, their source of arcane magics was taken from them. Leaving little but Elune and Druidism left. About the time that Malfurion was in the process of becoming the first druid ever, is when the Elves that would become Blood Elves took off. They still had lust for Arcane Magics. Blood Elf druids make no sense, since they have a lust for Arcane magics, which is on a completely different scale from Nature magics. Over the 10,000 years since Night Elves stopped practicing Arcane magics, they have slowly re-instituted the art back into their practices.

what if a few blood elfs belive in finding a different resolution, by quenching their thirst by using less destructive means??

From his server.

Well I am not a random sod. I Am his friend from his server ( Former Guildie ) And How does comparing our ways of speaking lead us to be the same person?
How Is someone a friend of someone else [ From same server ] And then they get accused of being same person. Whut the fudge peppers. D: That aint right
Don't come off like you're the exact same person, then.

And whilst I would like to see Blood Elf Druids from an aesthetic point (I HATE trolls and I don't like "big" races like Tauren or Draenei for casters), they're completely unjustifiable from a lore standpoint (Not to say Blizzard couldn't cook something up)

You'd be more likely to see Blood Elf Shamans than you would Blood Elf Druids.

When I first started WoW, that's entirely the reason I chose Alliance over Horde - I liked their Druids better and that was the class I wanted to play, primarily.
You aren't the same person? Then how did BOTH of you make the same dumbass mistake of double posting a previous post when adding a quote and replying to it. GTFO Troll.

Reference ;-:
Posts 21-22 from Warlock
Posts 41-44 from Mage

Same exact posting style, which I haven't seen anyone double post like that on these forums.
Don't come off like you're the exact same person, then.

And whilst I would like to see Blood Elf Druids from an aesthetic point (I HATE trolls and I don't like "big" races like Tauren or Draenei for casters), they're completely unjustifiable from a lore standpoint (Not to say Blizzard couldn't cook something up)

You'd be more likely to see Blood Elf Shamans than you would Blood Elf Druids.

When I first started WoW, that's entirely the reason I chose Alliance over Horde - I liked their Druids better and that was the class I wanted to play, primarily.

LOL My bad then =D Well I agree. I Think shamans would be awesome with bloodelfs . [Btw I think the totums would look awesome] But Personally i Would like to see blood elf druids. But shamans would be my second pick. Cause shamans are just awesome
You aren't the same person? Then how did BOTH of you make the same dumbass mistake of double posting a previous post when adding a quote and replying to it. GTFO Troll.

Reference ;-:
Posts 21-22 from Warlock
Posts 41-44 from Mage

Same exact posting style, which I haven't seen anyone double post like that on these forums.

Huh?? lol well this is quite interesting to explain. Like I said. I know him. And in Real life :)
And lets just say I used his computer :P and he was posing this stuff. So I thought it was kinda interesting so I logged on and joined in. And If ya dont belive that then you could always make a character on alexstraza and see us both on at the same time to prove were not the same person..
But For all you know I may be a figment of your Imagination. Mwahahah
Huh?? lol well this is quite interesting to explain. Like I said. I know him. And in Real life :)
And lets just say I used his computer :P and he was posing this stuff. So I thought it was kinda interesting so I logged on and joined in. And If ya dont belive that then you could always make a character on alexstraza and see us both on at the same time to prove were not the same person..

Do you live at the same house? Have the same parents? Sleep in the same bed? Wear the same clothes too? Called the same name by said parents?
night elfs are also mages cause the kaldorie came back into alliance with nightelf.
Blood elfs used to be kaldorie not the nightelfs
blood elfs have no druidistic abilities and as shown in lore will never become druid cause it makes as much sense to make a gnome a druid then a blood elf
Sweet baby Cenarius. There needs to be an enforced test showing that you know how to properly format a post before you're able take part in an online community.
02/20/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Ikagawa
Sweet baby Cenarius. There needs to be an enforced test showing that you know how to properly format a post before you're able take part in an online community.

IQ Rating is the real iLvl IMHO.
But blood elfs were once tree huggers. And For lore wise, A group of bloodelfs return to their mystical roots in the nature magic or baka waka blah lah blah. Something like that. :) And woulnt it kinda make sense? I mean all blood elves arnt gonna be corrupt warlocks. so wouldnt some of them wanna be friend of the trees? :D Just saying.

goblin druid, goblin pally, orc druid and most importantly tauren rogues for us too!

YAY! :3 But with those changes alliance would get alot too :)

Blood elfs were not ever tree huggers and lore wise they were kaldorie.. characters being able to play as deathwing as there main character would make more sense..
blood elfs never had any naturalistic magic. Well normal night elfs who could become druids were in touch with nature (malfurion) and arcane (illidan).
blood elfs can never be druids.
and goblin druid may make sense i wont fight that cause of the whole goblin shaman, but goblin pally makes no sense, orc druid makes no sense either seeing they were once of demon blood and Tauren Rogue ? your a troll arnt you ?
Frozenrain isnt mine O_o i have a mage named that but hes hes level 10
Were not brothers, clones, the same person were friends :D
night elfs are also mages cause the kaldorie came back into alliance with nightelf.
Blood elfs used to be kaldorie not the nightelfs
blood elfs have no druidistic abilities and as shown in lore will never become druid cause it makes as much sense to make a gnome a druid then a blood elf

If you go far back blood elfs are nightelfs. arcane magic made bloodelfs and nightelfs stay nature.
And all im saying is blood elfs could return to their roots and begin nature magic :)
Well hey,Im not a big time on lore so I really have no idea what too 100% think. People tell me BloodElfs used to be nightelfs ect ect. Arcane magic happens. Boom. Bloodelfs lol. But Im just saying couldnt lore wise be a group of belf druids banished from their land for practicing bad magic. Idk. blizzard may have surprises hidden in lore. :P