Why so few BE/Goblin Warriors?

Warrior
I have been thinking about making a goblin warrior due to their racials. Another gap closer would be welcome.
But..

According to wowcensus BE and Goblins are a little rare.
Or is it that orcs are the unofficial warrior race for Horde (2nd place going to Tauren)?
02/22/2011 9:04 PMPosted by Turklton
Or is it that orcs are the unofficial warrior race for Horde (2nd place going to Tauren)?

Orc warriors are ftw, no doubt.
If I would have waited to make this guy he would have been a goblin for sure, but I couldn't wait until Cata so I went Orc.
There are so many orc/tauren warriors for the same reason there were tons of hummers a couple years ago

they're trying to compensate for something...
3rd party census sites tend to be pretty flawed and not truly an accurate picture of what's going on.

i.e. there's a ton of BE warriors out there being played currently.
You are a lvl 4 orc...why don't you be one.

Now onto the question, because not everyone has money to waste on changing their race. Most warriors rather stay the way they are, few will actually spend their money on it.
Hi!
I tried Goblin, didn't like the animations so I went BE. Yeah, being Beard-less sucks, but the AOE silence is boss.
Puny little Goblins cannot grasp their weapons correctly for sufficient damage.

Pretty little Blood Elves are too busy looking at themselves in their armor to be of any use.

Tauren Warriors are the Master Race.

Dual wield fist weapons on your tauren.

Now ask the closest BE warrior/rogue to do the same.

Who holds that weapon better? and makes you want to take back everything you said about BE holding weapons weird?
I personally like being a goblin, the rocket belt is pretty useful and the 1% haste doesnt hurt despite haste being garbage for warriors. The only gripe I have with the race is the fact that you get LoS issues with mobs on even slightly higher elevations i.e stairs.
;-; im going goblin just for the roar
orcs have bloodrage + expertise bonus for axes I believe.
21% of the horde warrior population isn't "so few" considering it has only been available since cata release.

I know plenty of people who would never consider changing their race for any reason.

Once I was able to switch to Orc, I haven't looked back. (well, I was going to go gobbo, but they changed the stature to re-skinned gnomes and I'm kind of disappointed by that. I was wanting the larger booty bay bruiser types)
02/23/2011 8:07 AMPosted by Featherstone
I personally like being a goblin, the rocket belt is pretty useful and the 1% haste doesnt hurt despite haste being garbage for warriors. The only gripe I have with the race is the fact that you get LoS issues with mobs on even slightly higher elevations i.e stairs.

Higher elevation problems, you don't say
My adventure portfolio is up, but most of my liquid assets right now are tied up in post-dividend super-annuity remortgagement futures, bought on margin! It's a sure thing!
Orc warrior FTW