Pvp Heirloom Chests...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
This has been on my mind for quite sometime now and i see no reason of why it cant be. If you do pve you have access to weapon, chest, trinkets, and shoulder heirlooms. If you do pvp your have access to weapon, trinket and shoulder heirlooms. Now why is it that only pvers get both shoulder and chest? i see no reason why pvp should be no different. i would imagine that it wouldn't be quite hard to create a pvp heirloom chest counterpart. i know this isnt a major issue in this game as far as other issues go, but just would like to be able to not have to sit through a mind bending que time for a heirloom.
Yeah, we need to make it so our Alts can kill people even easier at lower level brackets.

I mean, if a druid can bring my paladin down to 75% before I kill him than I need some more resil.

Gimme the chest!
ya, I'd like to see some PvP chest heirlooms

Yeah, we need to make it so our Alts can kill people even easier at lower level brackets.

I mean, if a druid can bring my paladin down to 75% before I kill him than I need some more resil.

Gimme the chest!

wait...what?

02/23/2011 4:13 PMPosted by Ruusan
wait...what?

Feral druid ate his pally.
its not the resil that i would like its the ability to get an extra 10% without having to play a end of wow that i would not like to play
Bumping instead of creating my own.. I would like to see PvP heirloom Chests too.
There should be PVP heirloom chests.

There should also be PVP heirloom helms, cloaks and a trinket for the second trinket slot.

Only the first batch of heirlooms had PVP versions. The second two batches forgot about PVP versions.
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared players can earn PvE heirlooms, hence, they earn chest looms for their Hard Work.
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared pplayers can earn PvE heirlooms.

Please be trolling PLEASE be trolling
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared pplayers can earn PvE heirlooms.

Please be trolling PLEASE be trolling

Hehe, im just showing why Blizz might not consider it.
Don't worry, in 4.1 you can change honor for JP then buy the JP chest heirloom, sure it costs more but meh, honor gain getting doubled anyway.