[A-25] Get Well Soon 3/6 Heroic MV Recruiting

Korgath
Post Limit:
Prev 1 6 7 8 21 Next
kids making lvl 1's to troll makes me lul.
11/11/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Ashtao
I heard GWS stacks legendaries in 10 man to kill H Rag and still barely pushes 1 meteor C/D?

I spread your jelly on my toasties.
No need to troll or be jelly when only facts are being stated. Until you either kill on 25 or actually become an actual 10 man guild the kill means nothing. Not to mention you guys had to heavily stack your raid with legendaries to kill him.
11/12/2011 01:51 AMPosted by Ashtao
No need to troll or be jelly when only facts are being stated. Until you either kill on 25 or actually become an actual 10 man guild the kill means nothing. Not to mention you guys had to heavily stack your raid with legendaries to kill him.

what do you mean we "had to", we took the best players for the 10 man, they also so happend to have legendaries... that's just facts. Also you must be threatened by us for some reason if you're trash talking us on some character you prolly made just for this specific post. What you are saying means nothing, because according to wowarmory ashtao a lvl 1 nobody has never killed heroic rag, so how can you even talk about "legit" kills. Post on ur main so we can see who the scared little nerd really is. We have 3 staffs in the 25 man we took 2 people with them. If we wanted to stack them we would have, also we had trouble pushing meteor? lol check our logs bro... we have nothing to hide
If my post means nothing it's the same as your Rag kill either admit you are 10 man or don't post you killed H Rag. You guys failed at doing at 25 man and with Dragon Soul around the corner you guys got desperate and did it on 10 man with legendary stacking. H Rag is trivialized especially on 10 man with high dps and with two legendaries I would hope to god you guys could push 1 meteor.

Think about the other 15 people who stuck it out with you on 25 just so you could even attempt H Rag. No wonder I always hear !@#$ about GWS.
Still sitting on that alt ashtao lol
If my post means nothing it's the same as your Rag kill either admit you are 10 man or don't post you killed H Rag. You guys failed at doing at 25 man and with Dragon Soul around the corner you guys got desperate and did it on 10 man with legendary stacking. H Rag is trivialized especially on 10 man with high dps and with two legendaries I would hope to god you guys could push 1 meteor.

Think about the other 15 people who stuck it out with you on 25 just so you could even attempt H Rag. No wonder I always hear !@#$ about GWS.

That is exactly why we did 10 man. I don't see the big deal. There are some people that just cannot handle Hrag 25 so we did it on 10 man just for the kill. I hope you don't think we are bragging about it. We are not a 10 man guild and prolly never will be, but yes no one is hiding the fact that we did do it on 10 man cause the new patch is coming soon I thought that was obvious, but ok. As for the other 15 people who stuck it out with us, we had a guild discussion about this before we made the 10 man to see if people were alright about it. We didn't secretly make the 10 man and surprise everyone with it. There were only about 2 people people upset about it, but for the most part everyone was ok with it. It was only for that one week anyway, we will continue the 25 hrag until the new patch.

as for no wonder i hear sht about gws, well... it's simple, haters gonna hate just like what you're doing right now. You take time out of your day to created a whole new character just to tell us our kill didn't mean anything, u mad? Bottom line is we did kill rag and you didn't, deal with it.

11/12/2011 05:32 AMPosted by Ashtao
I would hope to god you guys could push 1 meteor.

Well your prayers are answered, thx for your support. xD
PEACE UP

A-TOWN DOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-5d4r_6Y8
Doesn't count as a kill then if you guys are gonna continue as 25 man. Either admit 10 man or don't say GWS is 7/7.
11/12/2011 06:57 PMPosted by Ashtao
Doesn't count as a kill then if you guys are gonna continue as 25 man. Either admit 10 man or don't say GWS is 7/7.

You can address us as Firelord GWS 7/7, thank you in advance.
Still recruiting!, 7/7 heroic. haters will always hate.
6/7 heroic 25 7/7 heroic 10. get it right, stay small kid.
Still 6/7 then if you guys won't admit to being a 10 man.
Dunno who's a bigger troll. Ashtao or GWS thinking they can actually get away with posting 7/7 25m HM.

*Edit 25 man.
I'm only stating facts. I have no problems with guilds killing it on 10, but to kill it on 10 man then claim 7/7 HM while still doing 25 mans is dumb. Either admit to being a 10 man or don't lie and claim 7/7 HM on 25 man when clearly that's not the case.
Dunno who's a bigger troll. Ashtao or GWS thinking they can actually get away with posting 7/7 25m HM.

*Edit 25 man.

pls point out where we said it was a 25h rag kill? ur dumb.
11/12/2011 08:12 PMPosted by Ashtao
I'm only stating facts. I have no problems with guilds killing it on 10, but to kill it on 10 man then claim 7/7 HM while still doing 25 mans is dumb. Either admit to being a 10 man or don't lie and claim 7/7 HM on 25 man when clearly that's not the case.

pls point out where we said it was a 25h rag kill? ur dumb.

- Firelord Barlyeighten xD
This is a 25 man guild recruitment thread. Posting

11/10/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Rawfulz
7/7 Heroic Rag dead

Implies 25.

*Edit -Light of Dawn Elmaryn.
This is a 25 man guild recruitment thread. Posting

7/7 Heroic Rag dead

Implies 25.

*Edit -Light of Dawn Elmaryn.

where is the 25m at?
The. Thread. Recruits. For. 25. Man.

Posting a 7/7 10m kill would b irrelevant for 25 man recruitment since it would not impact future recruits. So either you are retarded and misplaced your 10m kill in your 25m thread (which I believe is the case), or your implication that it is a 25 man kill (by not posting 10m) is a vain attempt to get recruits you do not deserve.

-Light of Dawn Elmaryn