Blessing of Might or Kings in dungeon group?

Paladin
Post Limit:
Might

Increases my damage the most, and since i'm usually 1412412412% of the damage, It's might. lol
Kings

And if there is a druid, kings still.

And if they keep whining about it, vote kick and kings again.
This thread was neroed twice...
can u not

nope blizzard wont even tell me y
our group has 2 paladins and the other pali is 87 and they cast blessing of might and i cast kings how ever i don't get the buff any known reason?

Double necro FTW...

To answer your query: YOu must be lvl 80 or above to benefit from mastery.
03/02/2011 06:19 PMPosted by Naronas
I go with might only, regardless of what anyone else wants.

Obvious troll is.....wait....

oh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
When searching for a thread that might contain the answer to a question you have, for the love of WoW, PLEASE make a new thread and do not necro 1-2 year old threads.

It's okay to make your own, I promise.
Use whichever. Dungeon's aren't that critical, even when gearing up, that one or the other will break you. As long as you aren't overlapping Mark of the Wild/Grace of Air/etc., who cares?
It's a glitch, I have seen several times.. Like lfr for example sometimes it won't show that I have the mastery buff when it shows I have everything else, I click might and still doesn't show..

Damn glitch ..! Or bug !! Whatev it's called..
our group has 2 paladins and the other pali is 87 and they cast blessing of might and i cast kings how ever i don't get the buff any known reason?

Holy double necro batman...

Might will not be applied to a character until they hit level 80 (when mastery is introduced).
double necro, all the way!
Why won't the Paladin in my group give blessing of wisdom? I always ask for it since the Shaman already gives might and I give mark of the wild. That just seems like common sense.
If there isn't a Monk or Druid around to provide Stats then that's what I buff.