Outdated SMF guide. Please remove sticky. :)

Warrior
Post Limit:
Prev 1 29 30 31 35 Next
STR: 1
Crit: .61
Hit >8%: .57
Haste: .51
Mastery: .36

Hit/haste are buffed fairly significantly, meaning once again we will want to avoid mastery whenever possible.

The best part about this is that damn near every offset plate piece from DS has mastery on it, as well as 2/5 of set, and one of the 1h weapons. Win.
Yeah. The itemization is kind of crappy.
2 piece is pretty fun, heroic strike is now like 17-19% of my overall damage on some encounters. With the deep wounds stealthnerf 3/3 incite might make a comeback, I'll look into it later on this weekend.
The priority list in the first post doesn't include Inner Rage on its own. Is it possible to sim the difference between using Inner Rage on CD and saving it to align with a Colossus Smash? Also, I'm thinking that you can delay IR by 1-2 sec so that the last seconds cover for the unsync CS?

Poor english, hope I made myself clear.
It's better to use it on cooldown, it naturally lines up with just as many colossus smashes as aligning it and it'll have a higher uptime.
There's not a whole lot of info out there because, unfortunately, SMF just isn't that good for PvP. It's something you might just have to experiment for yourself.
So i have a question.
Would we go up to higher hit levels like TG to get more rage for 2 piece?
Thanks collision

Btw I be jelly of your last laugh
could u recommemed another game to play. u have conpletely ruined this one.
12/04/2011 09:28 AMPosted by Bayard
could u recommemed another game to play. u have conpletely ruined this one.

No.
torn on trinkets, Im using LTS and the apparatus, I just got roary of light, which two should i use, getting rid of LTS drops me to 19.5 crit.

suggestions? Thank you
Hey Collision, what % of your dps is deep wounds sitting at for you, in most fights? Mine always seems to hover around 6 or 7... I'm in mostly heroic gear, minus T13 gloves. Could that be the issue? Not enough crit/uptime?
On Morchok this past week WITHOUT bleed debuff, it was 6% of my overall damage.
Oh. Well then. Thanks!
torn on trinkets, Im using LTS and the apparatus, I just got roary of light, which two should i use, getting rid of LTS drops me to 19.5 crit.

suggestions? Thank you
Roary of light and apparatus. LTS was a great trinket, but the ilevel differences are just too much.

For any SMF warrior who is in a 10 man guild and is working on heroics.. get an arms spec for Yor'Sajh or you're preventing your guild from killing it on heroic. After a few attempts with SMF's wet noodle AOE I sat out for a kitty as I didn't have a 2 hander in my bags like an idiot. =P