Healers Have to Die, part III

General Discussion
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next

We have ben calling out blizz about the massive bot problem for how long now ?
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

AND HAVE THEY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?

Oh, I get it, you're just a moron.

Personal attacks only serve to derail or lock threads, lets keep it civil.

How do you run when CCed ... more to the point how do you cast while CCed.

If the other team is dominating you so badly that you cannot rez, mount up, and ride off away from the action, then a mod is the least of your problems.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Instead of getting camped to all hell, just go sit off somewhere in the corner so you don't have any player interaction what-so-ever!
PROBLEM SOLVED!

Instead of getting camped to all hell, just go sit off somewhere in the corner so you don't have any player interaction what-so-ever!

Oh, but with this mod, you can't hide! So that entire team that's supposedly focusing you down the entire game because of this mod will follow you whereever you go!

But then they ignore the objective!

...oh wait.
03/13/2011 5:52 PMPosted by Ryaskybird
I haven't PvP'd in a long time, but I do remember reading something about raid symbols being disabled on enemies in arena matches. Wouldn't this kind of bypass that?

Yes. That's what the defenders of this addon keep skipping over.

^^ This.

The mod is wrong and needs to be removed from the game.
Here we go again.

Only bad healers care that this mod is out there. Good ones realize that healers have been focused since the beginning of WoW PvP, and have learned how to survive and succeed.

I Agree!

Personal attacks only serve to derail or lock threads, lets keep it civil.

Because asking what I was smoking wasn't a personal attack at all.

...ignore it? Obvious troll is obvious?
Just a little side note the author of this mod left the following on the curse website...

I'll wait to see how Blizzard will react before continuing to work on HHTD, it's currently causing a real mayhem on officials forum.
In WoW 4.1 they changed something that could directly break HHTD.

I doubt very much that this addon will be working past 4.1 release.

Was a victim of this add on the other day on my shadow priest in wsg. I went a good 8 minutes into the fight without anyone really noticeing my presence really. I threw a quick hot on the flag carrier and it was as if the entire horde team turned into a collective bot, stopped what it was doing and went out of their way to kill me like I was the biggest threat to existence. I had never see such a response to single small heal in my life.
03/13/2011 6:28 PMPosted by Barlion
Was a victim of this add on the other day on my shadow priest in wsg. I went a good 8 minutes into the fight without anyone really noticeing my presence really. I threw a quick hot on the flag carrier and it was as if the entire horde team turned into a collective bot, stopped what it was doing and went out of their way to kill me like I was the biggest threat to existence. I had never see such a response to single small heal in my life.

This is why I expect this mod to be disabled in 4.1. No matter how much you try to defend this mod being able to have an entire group of people auto target one person instantly is cheating.
Just a little side note the author of this mod left the following on the curse website...

I'll wait to see how Blizzard will react before continuing to work on HHTD, it's currently causing a real mayhem on officials forum.
In WoW 4.1 they changed something that could directly break HHTD.

I doubt very much that this addon will be working past 4.1 release.

Lots of mods are broken by updates, tweaking the game tends to do that. If the change was made because of HHTD then you would have a point.