Healers Have to Die, part III

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next

We have ben calling out blizz about the massive bot problem for how long now ?
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

AND HAVE THEY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?

Oh, I get it, you're just a moron.

\
Name calling now? there is bigger problems then this addon and im talling you about it and you are calling me a moron get a life
Just a little side note the author of this mod left the following on the curse website...

I doubt very much that this addon will be working past 4.1 release.

Lots of mods are broken by updates, tweaking the game tends to do that. If the change was made because of HHTD then you would have a point.

You misunderstand my point. The author of the mod himself is now waiting to see how Blizz responds to this mod before he updates it for 4.1. Even the author of the mod is doubting his own work will be allowed to continue. This is what i'm saying.
Look down at the replys and posts at the bottom of the page. The authors posts are in yellow and easy to see.

Lots of mods are broken by updates, tweaking the game tends to do that. If the change was made because of HHTD then you would have a point.

You misunderstand my point. The author of the mod himself is now waiting to see how Blizz responds to this mod before he updates it for 4.1. Even the author of the mod is doubting his own work will be allowed to continue. This is what i'm saying.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's being broken on purpose.
I know it doesnt but it does mean the author is now becoming a little cautious. If the author is becoming cautious about his own mod what does that tell you about its in game use?
03/13/2011 6:40 PMPosted by Coldhandluke
I know it doesnt but it does mean the author is now becoming a little cautious. If the author is becoming cautious about his own mod what does that tell you about its in game use?

That he, like us, can only make a vague guess at the proper interpretation of the rules.
Oh hey, thanks for the link.

Nothing says love like BG healer grief.
<3

\
Name calling now? there is bigger problems then this addon and im talling you about it and you are calling me a moron get a life

Bots are not a big issue .. they are free HK's and some of them are actually useful by distracting the horde morons who waste time killing them instead of taking objectives.

Marking the opposition in BG's and arenas is a BIG issue on the other hand .. hence why Blizzard removed the ability to do so. now we have a mod that brings this ability back and goes against the rules Blizzard has put in place to control marking the enemy players.

when your team have more then twice as many bots as the outer its not a big issue????????
03/13/2011 6:43 PMPosted by Kevyne

That he, like us, can only make a vague guess at the proper interpretation of the rules.

Or, all these threads point out more than one mind can possibly think.

Scientific method, FTW!

Some of you say it's against the rules, others say it's not. Even if there was a majority, that doesn't mean it's right.
I just made an addition to the add-on that, when a button is pushed, makes the closest marked healer my focus for easy attacking. This way I don't have to change my current target anymore.
I'm getting focused a lot more now on my healers. Sometimes it's the same people that go straight for me no matter where I am.

this addon is a ridiculous crutch
If you want to have even less healers in your BGs, download this addon