Mt. Hyjal - After "The Firelord" Quest?

Quests
I finished The Firelord and turned it in and nothing else is becoming available. I know I'm not finished yet. Looked through the quest tree and have done everything (unless there is in fact something I'm missing). What now?
yeah i had the same thing, what did we miss?
"The Firelord" is the last quest in Mt Hyjal. The only follow up it has is a breadcrumb to send you on to Deepholm next (The Battle Is Won, The War Goes On), but if you did Vashjir already you probably got a different breadcrumb from there, and you can only do one or other.
Okay, but I want to go to the Firelands from there. I've looked around, and I can't find an answer. How do I get from finishing "The Firelord" quest to playing in the Firelands?
notice board in SW/Org has the breadcrumb quest to go sanctuary of malorne.
07/21/2011 09:46 PMPosted by Kasparov
Okay, but I want to go to the Firelands from there. I've looked around, and I can't find an answer. How do I get from finishing "The Firelord" quest to playing in the Firelands?

You just need to finish Hyjal enough to reclaim the burning areas in the west side. Your call to arms board will tell you what to do. You can probably just go to the Sanctuary of Malorne to start the quests for the Molten Front dailies.

Firelands, the raid, is accessible without doing any quests in Hyjal.

I believe once you have completed "Aessina's Miracle" you should be eligible to get "Opening the Door" from Matoclaw. If Matoclaw is not giving you the quest I imagine you are not as done as you think you are.