How much do you want to bet that ZG and ZA

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next

It's fine. It allows them to apply more time to copy pasting legs on Ragnaros. I'm not trolling. It's essentially true, right?
If by Copy Pasting legs you mean sticking Rag Armour on a Night Elf, then sure, it's true

03/11/2011 7:28 PMPosted by Wb
PLEASE let the FIST weapons have a proc for Tony the tiger again.. PLEASE!!! even if its only looks!!!

Do want

People wanted the mounts and not the raid.
Guess where the mounts came from?

This is a double package deal, in that regard.

Again, people wanted the mounts and not the raid. They were sad/mad they would not be able to get the mounts, no one was sad that they couldn't run Zul'Gurub anymore.

And it's not like they couldn't have made a completely new troll based dungeon and put those mounts in there.
eh I hate to break up the fanboi celebration here but we're getting shafted.

They're recycling content is pretty lazy for a content patch. Especially when content just keeps coming slower and slower. Don't get me wrong I'll be enjoying the dungeons as at least it's something to do at endgame, but I want more, more more more more more

Classic had a massive amount of different models used for different outfits.

When I equip a shoulderpiece on my warrior now it's, the exact same with a different shade of color, what gives?

Being as successful as WoW is I don't know why they would be so quick to put this game on the shelf.
This is "putting the game on the shelf?" Really?

Let's see...players wanted:

1)A better entry into raiding in terms of gear (Caster wands and Tank ranged weapons are just a couple examples)

2)The Return of several mounts that were removed from Zul'Gurub, and more recently they were lamenting the loss of the Bear.

3) A troll raid/instance.

This patch satisfies all of those.

Besides, Content patches were not all like they were in Wrath. Not even close.

Also, Vanilla non-tier epics shared the same models with greens and blues.
Were going to have the exact same models as the gear previously? Or will

I noticed the maps are identical essentially and I imagine on the PTR the boss fights are almost identical with new little colorful graphics and modded gently.

sllllllllllllllllllllackers

I could care less about the art I want the content, more stuff I can play in this game the better, its better than being bottlenecked into 4 dungeons at lvl 80, having lack of complete gear for ilvls, and gets me a chance to see more than the same 8 views everyday.

I don't care if the revamp it all for new gameplay, thing is if revemping only takes like a 3rd of the time to do, its more stuff to do for us, besides they already stated they would bring relevant things back not everything and the kitchen sink.

Yes new stuff would be great, but whats new? Bosses and places unheard of before, I really liked warcraft 3 if they were able to rehash it and upgrade the experience and storytelling of old content, then Its great by me.

I don't know why you complain about the insignificant details that aren't a big deal like, "hey I been here 4 years ago, its totally different I'd rather be running Tol'vir for my 50th time instead."

More gameplay more things to do, more options more fun artwork I'd rather have spent to go all out for actual new content with story too. You think its a waste to have them bring back old art, but it allows their artist to work ahead if anything.
Frankly, I just adored the models used for weapons in ZG and can't WAIT!
eh I hate to break up the fanboi celebration here but we're getting shafted.

They're recycling content is pretty lazy for a content patch. Especially when content just keeps coming slower and slower. Don't get me wrong I'll be enjoying the dungeons as at least it's something to do at endgame, but I want more, more more more more more

Classic had a massive amount of different models used for different outfits.

When I equip a shoulderpiece on my warrior now it's, the exact same with a different shade of color, what gives?

Being as successful as WoW is I don't know why they would be so quick to put this game on the shelf.
This is "putting the game on the shelf?" Really?

Let's see...players wanted:

1)A better entry into raiding in terms of gear (Caster wands and Tank ranged weapons are just a couple examples)

2)The Return of several mounts that were removed from Zul'Gurub, and more recently they were lamenting the loss of the Bear.

3) A troll raid/instance.

This patch satisfies all of those.

Besides, Content patches were not all like they were in Wrath. Not even close.

Also, Vanilla non-tier epics shared the same models with greens and blues.

Exactly what he said, be happy ur getting quick content patches instead of nothing like WotLK instead of bickering about a good thing.
If by Copy Pasting legs you mean sticking Rag Armour on a Night Elf, then sure, it's true

Do want
Guess where the mounts came from?

This is a double package deal, in that regard.

Again, people wanted the mounts and not the raid. They were sad/mad they would not be able to get the mounts, no one was sad that they couldn't run Zul'Gurub anymore.

And it's not like they couldn't made made a completely new dungeon based dungeon and put those mounts in there.
Or they could be smart and just use resources already sitting there.

The only thing that got reused with ZG was the map. ZA though is either still a WIP or pretty much just a bump up with some different Story events and some mechanic tweaks
Were going to have the exact same models as the gear previously? Or will

I noticed the maps are identical essentially and I imagine on the PTR the boss fights are almost identical with new little colorful graphics and modded gently.

sllllllllllllllllllllackers

ZG actually went through a pretty substantial revamp. Other than the environment (which has changed a good amount from lvl60 ZG), it's barely recognizable except for similar themes on the bosses.

ZA is pretty close to a clone of the lvl70 version, which is very, very disappointing.

And it's not like they couldn't made made a completely new dungeon based dungeon and put those mounts in there.
Or they could be smart and just use resources already sitting there.

...Seriously?
Pack it up, guys. It's now stupid to give players all new content.
[quote]Also, Vanilla non-tier epics shared the same models with greens and blues.

That's such a copout and you know it. They shared models with some blue and green quality items, only temporarily because the art wasn't finished.

Bloodfang is a perfect example. The content was finished, (blackwing lair) but the armor models weren't. Bloodfang looked like a red shadowcraft set, and when they finished it, it ended up being far and away, the best looking armor they've designed to date.
It's been 6 months and we're getting recycled content and recycled models.

Ya, I'd say their resources are going elsewhere, pretty obvious.
Or you're just seeing things you want to see.

This is also serving as a precursor to further the Troll plot within WoW.

Not to mention, many players noticed the questline in Stranglethorn Vale ending rather abruptly. This wasn't just a last minute pull out of the hat, this was a conscientious decision.

Not to mention we already have info for the next content patch.

Yeah, totally running out of resources and totally on the backburner.
I'm more annoyed by the fact that they up and removed the original raid, only to bring back a heroic-only 5-man. How hard is it to keep the original raid in addition to the heroic 5-man? I'm sure most people don't care about this, but I'm fed up with items being removed from the game.
03/11/2011 7:37 PMPosted by Gunshy
Frankly, I just adored the models used for weapons in ZG and can't WAIT!

So far I've seen a lot of responses like this. I'm dumbstruck that so many people are content with rehashing of content and art simply because there is one item they can use again.
delete
03/11/2011 7:52 PMPosted by Treehuggir
That's actually pretty cool. I would like some 85 spider man plate and the dual wield claws that turn me into a giant tiger.

Clearly, this is worth having to run unoriginal content for two more months. I'll say it again. I'm completely shocked that people can wear this mindset so openly.