How much do you want to bet that ZG and ZA

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
...Seriously?
Pack it up, guys. It's now stupid to give players all new content.

They are.

Its called Firelands.

Maybe if you did more than PvP and Heroics you might not be complaining so much.

I don't care about the amount of content they're releasing in 4.1, I care about what's in it.

If it were two completely new troll based dungeons that we had never seen before, with new enemies and gear models, I wouldn't have cared. That would have been awesome.

By the way, thanks for looking at my profile. It makes me feel so special. <3
I'm incredibly happy to hear that they will be the same. :D Idgaf that it's recycling models - they might as well recycle the good looking models!

(Although I'm also biased because all ten of my toons are Trolls, and I'm excited they'll, well, look like Trolls. Next best thing to the Appearance Tab.)
03/11/2011 8:03 PMPosted by Ensabanur
If it were two completely new troll based dungeons that we had never seen before, with new enemies and gear models, I wouldn't have cared. That would have been awesome.

So far its 50/50. ZG is COMPLETELY different from the 60 raid. Unfortunately ZA is looking very much like the original, so I will agree that I'm a little disappointed.

And...were you so vocal about the Cata release with SFK and DM remakes? I bet not.

By the way, thanks for looking at my profile. It makes me feel so special. <3

I always do to get a better understanding of some one's perspective by the content they've seen.

I haven't been vocal about either, this is the first time I've expressed my opinion on the subject.
All i care about are my voodoo gnomes. Where are my voodoo gnomes?
The sky is falling.
03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

Oh awesome, now it's going to be worthless to run around Stormwind in my awesome level 70 ZA gear. Thanks for ruining even more things in this expansion.
I dont care, aslong as i get an 85 version of Halberd of Smiting, with the same flavor text and can use it on my warrior, idc about reused content

This has probably been said, but you'd think "decapitating" most targets might kill them.

Well...unless it's Onyxia or Nefarian. That obviously didn't work on them...
I dont care, aslong as i get an 85 version of Halberd of Smiting, with the same flavor text and can use it on my warrior, idc about reused content

This has probably been said, but you'd think "decapitating" most targets might kill them.

Well...unless it's Onyxia or Nefarian. That obviously didn't work on them...

Take a page from Rivendare's book, lose your head, get a backup!
1) Blizzard removes old content.
2) Players complain about old content being gone.
3) Blizzard revamps old content, brings back with relevant loot drops and all new reasons to run old content.
4) Players complain about old content coming back.

Quoted for absolute truth

ITT: Bunch of whiny nobodies that don't understand anything about video game development

03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

At least improve the polygon count of Zul'gurub models, as you did with the epic sword!
[quote]1) Blizzard removes old content.

This is what they never should have done. They should of left old content as old content and put their minds together to make new content.
lol, at the end of wrath I was 2 manning zg for zandalar rep. I liked the instance, but it was not a challenge, and neither was Zul Aman. Zul Gurub stopped being a "real" raid long before they got rid of it. Bringing it back as a 5 man heroic is a great idea.
1) Blizzard removes old content.
2) Players complain about old content being gone.
3) Blizzard revamps old content, brings back with relevant loot drops and all new reasons to run old content.
4) Players complain about old content coming back.