[H] Shadowtusk Clan - Heavy Troll RP

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
I don't need to Rah.. I've been taking my vitamins and eating my spinach you'll find I can kick major butt!
Balderon owns Icecrown Citadel.
04/20/2011 01:55 PMPosted by Balderon
Balderon owns Icecrown Citadel

Shadowtusk doesn't own Zul'Gurrub. They live in Zul'Gurrub. Feel free to live there yourself. Though your likely to get your undead head put on a pike.
04/20/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Sholaad
Shadowtusk doesn't own Zul'Gurrub. They live in Zul'Gurrub. Feel free to live there yourself. Though your likely to get your undead head put on a pike.

We wouldn't eat him.. rotten flesh isn't our type.. but, yeah, piking is good -sagenod-
OH i didn't imply you'd eat him, I've too much respect for the Trolls to think that. :)
"You all don't have to follow our lore.. just ignore us if it's such a big deal for ye :/"

My 2 copper: It's easier to ignore if you guys accept when you're not wanted and offer the same courtesy. Which is to say, if someone doesn't roll with it ICly, then back off. You can share the imaginary, hostile city, right?
I am Hhanu Kee-Ishnialo, and the Grimfang approves this message.
04/20/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Hhanu
I am Hhanu Kee-Ishnialo, and the Grimfang approves this message.

Hhanu babe. Don't fully agree with them..... >_> They keep eyeballing my ears.
A Sacrifice to the bump gods... may they give us bump!
((who stole my hut when you moved servers? I noticed the guild tag when I created a horde troll priest on this server. Glad to see you guys still alive and running Wyrmrest rocks for RP value since RH died out.))

~Zajemba~
Malifante!! I miss you so much!! It's been great here ever since we moved from RH. It's great to hear from you again:)
Will send you in game message. Started a troll priest and possibly transfering my girl Mali here. I miss her weird ways in RP.
Just hit a large milestone, 26 members online at once and counting ^_^
Boomp.
woop! good job shadowtusk!
Z-zul'rah...... is that a pimp hat?
Don Rigoberto's lost hat :3
Bump
Ah'm gonna jus' stand 'ere an' be a mean Drakkari, dere ain' not'in' jou can do 'bout it neida.
I wonder if Zulrah and the Shadowtusk met with this mysterious "Zul".....and their reactions on that.